CRC taste like shit change my mind

3 or 4 years old. I dont necessarily call it degrading but it changed forms. It stinks in a good way. The sugar and my crystal jar are different. Live resin has sugared when purged and on parchment. the crystals are in a jar and the degradation is just a darker color to the still loud terp sauce.

Hash donā€™t last 3-4 years here. Maybe 1 at the most. I do have a jar of unspokenpeace from last December cause I just have soo much hash in the house. But typically it last like 4-6 months

2 Likes

i was in an illegal state and paranoid- classic hermit grower.

dewax more by blasting colder, solvent at 0psi.then add positive psi w nitroā€¦material at -70. bam maybe a light crc. and good 70/30

1 Like

So. I live in Florida. Lol

1 Like

those crystals grew like 3 years ago, I just missed them in the fridge, when I found them I was like wtf. I used the sauce to spice up some crc and I dont even smoke concentrates? Ill smoke it a little here and there.

thats my new tech. the material im talking about is all old and pre crc.

Close.

They donā€™t let you smell anything anymore (thanks Rona!), and the bud tender kept going on and on about how good it was, so I took a shot. Oh well. I can always decarb it and make foods. Haha

4 Likes

I feel like the shops are able to take advantage of people now with that bullshit excuse of not letting you even smell or look before you buy it because of corona. It really sucks ive been thinking about how people might be using that to their advantage lately.

1 Like

All it would take is a few drops of terps from something a bit fresh to make that outstanding.

I buy cheap sugar like that all the time. The first time I bought it. It didnā€™t really get me high. I was soo confused; I sent it out for testing. It came back at 88% thc and I felt like an idiot. Since then. I buy terps off my terp plug and mix it with the cheap sugar from the sugar plug and make something insane for under $10 a gram for headstash.

4 Likes

Only problem is that for people like me, selling me shit means I donā€™t come back. We have more dispensaries per capita than any other city in the US. Think I canā€™t find another shop within a block? Haha

4 Likes

in my state from what I hear you cant look at the bud. They show a pic and a description? And thats been before corona. I can totally understand not letting people sniff jars during corona but you cant see it?

Its like a liquor store right?I went to MI and every other bilboard on the highway was for weed.

2 Likes

Yeah but if that is 83% thc which means it was higher thca. That is one hellva deal coming from a dispensary for that many mg of thc. That a good deal. The taste issue sucks but thatā€™s a lot of thc for $12

Iā€™ve been to I think 3 stores this whole year and that was with a friend who loves stizzys. They were selling ounces of bud for 520 bucks :joy: they have it in a display case usually in 8th jars but they look like shit. It made me laugh while I was in there. Made me happy I know the people I do so I dont have to deal with the joke thats the rec market in california

2 Likes

il legalized this year, I went on day one, NO flowers. Went to the poker room and ranted and got my best customer yet. Hvent been back because my goal was to look and not buy and they dont even let you look. Im supposed to listen to a dipshit bud dispenser? If this one is so good why do you have the schwag for sale?

Agreed! Great price for 839mg of THC-A from a dispensary. Screaming deal. Problem is, Iā€™m a weed snob, and I am there for the taste more than I am the high numbers. Iā€™d rather have 55% non-CRC live all day 'err day. Iā€™ll take 13% flower over 30% if it tastes better.

Iā€™d make a great cannabis sommelier, and I do for my friends who come over. Haha.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a weed snob and Iā€™d have a hard time smoking that gram by itself. I like terps. Not drowning in terps but enough to taste and smell.

You should go back and ask what your terpiest gram and mix the 2

Iā€™m not spending that much! Haha. Theyā€™d probably point me toward the $60-$90 a gram shelf. Fuck that noise. Iā€™ll make food with this and dab on one of the 15 or so good, flavorful extracts I have in the fridge. (Yes, I know I am a hoarder of concentrates, and my wife thinks Iā€™ve got a problem. Haha)

Or moreā€¦

Lol

Just saw your edit haha

1 Like