CRC taste like shit change my mind

Because that’s what was being discussed until people who had never done it tried comparing it to traditional chromatography…which is different

1 Like

Have you run a b80 CRC noting flow and required pressure differentials for said flow?

I’ll wait…

3 Likes

You mean B80 Dirt Filter…
Homie went off about the actual act of Chromatography for purification. We don’t run “Chromatography” for the act of purification (OK maybe partially), it is run mainly for the use of color remediation. He totally blew over that part…

1 Like

So when the magic dirt reduces the flow rate of specific molecules based on adsorption affinity but not other molecules it’s not chromatography?

Weird.

13 Likes

I respect you as an intelligent likely highly educated man so I not trying to be smarmy or uppity but here’s the difference. The process of removing unwanted molecules/matter whether by adsorption affinity, polar affinity or good ol particle size restriction wherein the unwanted shit remains in the filtration media is filtration. It differs from chromatography in that particles/molecules are allowed, and expected to pass through the media wherein they are collected based on their retention times in said media.
Semantics? Perhaps Science? Absolutely.

1 Like

I appreciate the well thought out response, but I still must disagree.

It’s chromatography, even if it’s not accurate or precise chromatography. Separation of mixtures in a mobile phase by use of a selective affinity stationary phase is chromatography!

But, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

12 Likes

So we’re not going to get into a @Killa12345 vs @spdking style showdown ? Whew…
Good day sir, stay well!

8 Likes

You Sir, win response of the day! You win absolutely nothing accept the satisfaction of knowing that I enjoyed this response more than just about EVERYTHING I have read today! Kudos, Good Sir!

3 Likes

whats that texture called? it looks like white caviar.

I’m smoking on a similar consistency and I just call it sugar. White caviar sounds fancy though.

5 Likes

Exactly.

4 Likes

I make sugar but its slightly degraded live resin or shatter. I never smoke others shit so im unfamiliar with some terms. Actually my sugar is a bit more grainy looking.

Idc what it’s called if it’s fire.

10 Likes

I think the consistency in that picture is sugar. I don’t know what degraded live resin is. That is the first I’ve heard that term.

3 Likes

That’s sugar swimming in terps. Don’t have as catchy of a name is wet caviar but it explains what it is. Lol

4 Likes

its if the live resin sits in your fridge months. I just found a many years old jar in the back of the fridge and that one has the biggest crystals ive ever made.- all on my own tech before learning from forums- it used to be a secret. It wasnt tech or knowledge, I just left the oil in he tube.

3 Likes

It’s sugar, and a fancy name doesn’t make it taste any better. Got this the other day for $12 out the door from a dispensary. Even at that price point, it was a waste of my money. Tastes like shit! Doesn’t matter what you call it; still tastes like shit!

6 Likes

If it’s in a vacuum sealed jar how is it degrading. Most of my vacuum sealed hash tastes like I sealed it

1 Like

In a Domestic freezer? That’s just asking for issues.

1 Like

That has no terps and $12 was too much with no terps.

I’d imagine you take that $12 gram and mix some fire terps with it. And it would be bomb. Looks like at least 85% thca

2 Likes