CRC taste like shit change my mind

For sure, I hear that. I recover my crc column and leave it open for 24 hrs to vent out if there is somehow any gas left (which I doubt, basing this off of my total butane loss per run, which is next to none), prior to vacuuming.

If I am doing multiple runs in a day, I just extend my crc and add extra powders, not swap powders each run.

2 Likes

Awesome. I heard a horror story from a homie. Just thought Iā€™d share

4 Likes

Holy shit, I can imagineā€¦

I wonder if the exhaust was a flame thrower

2 Likes

Those were his exact words haha :skull::skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen videos of it happening. Absolutely terrifying! @cyclopath has long asked for that C1D1 (or C1D2) shop vac. Maybe thatā€™ll be the next designer lab toy. Iā€™m sure one of us can figure out how to make one.

6 Likes

Air operated shop vac

7 Likes

You gotta blow to suck. Sounds like a winning motto to me.

8 Likes

Quick Google find

6 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

They exist. And are linked here somewhere.

Search results for 'phoenix mascot' - Future4200 will probably hit

Yep.

1 Like

I have used pneumatic vacuums that use the venturi effect to simply use the pressurized air to create the vacuumā€¦and the pressurized air and vacuumed debris then travel to a mesh filter bag where all of the air exits. We used them to clean up chips when machining in an explosive environment or in a nuclear reactor or some shit.

They werenā€™t super effective for vacuuming up metal chips, but I imagine they could be designed to be used for our application.

The benefitā€¦there are nearly no moving partsā€¦so manufacturing would be easy and cost effective.

6 Likes

What there just not enough suction? I imagine youā€™d have to have quite the air input for these things to work decently.

We probably had 100 psi out of a 1/2" line, but the vacuum had some sort of regulator in it so I know it wasnt to its ā€œfull potentialā€ lol

Those ones in the links above are fucking beautiful

4 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s no shit, I was ogling them too haha.

15 Likes

Thatā€™s fucken neat. A hand held C1D1 vacuum pump. With the 1.2 cm rating, what are you using that guy for specifically?

2 Likes

Pulling vaccum on my equipment. Remove nitrogen from vessels. Plan on using them instead of diaphragm pumps on a roto or filtration. They make ones that pull less of a vaccum, too, and a higher cfm.

10 Likes

This thread is the rush hour bus. It got hijacked

5 Likes

Most extracts lack flavor, or flat out taste like shit, due to not having any flavor molecules. Terpenes have nothing to do with that. I donā€™t get this obsession with appearances. Or smell to be honest. Did you know all skittles taste the same, but smell different? Why have taste buds became a myth? And what are these creatures posing as humans who willingly consume contaminated Cannabis?

I remember when curing wasnā€™t a myth, back before 2012 happened and the Mayans catapulted us into this twisted reality. Now weed is ā€œoldā€, ā€œrancidā€ after a month. Fresh froze, you mean you DONā€™T want the terps to polymerize?! I know guys curing dry sift for yearsā€¦

Guess itā€™s comes with the territory, quality doesnā€™t need to be manipulates, and commercial hydro junk canā€™t be cured. They got these things called vaporizers now, work perfectly fine with clean organic bud? How in the hell is quality herb not strong enough, how the hell did anyone makes a living dry sifting seedy outdoor weed for thousands of years? Last time I bought hash it was Algerian and turd brown; tasted better than the white Haggard, last store bought extract I tried. Because it actually had flavor molecules.

These American style extracts seem to be good for nothing but turning you into a 12 year old girl. Iā€™d put that on my Instagram but Iā€™m not a 12 year old girl.

2 Likes

This is a myth. They are different flavors.

4 Likes