CRC taste like shit change my mind

Lol whos on the throne? 220px-GestatorialChair1

4 Likes

Which throne?

This guy is not wrong however but its too general a statement all CRC is the same, People who use the powders correctly produce a superior hash, Those what are learning or winging it will have product that looks nice but tastes funky.

But regardless id rather smoke a product that has contamination rather than the dark trim tasting extract you’d produce without it. All love to everyone!

4 Likes

This topic was is off the hook. Love to see like minded individuals slugging it out. Hey so today some one told me “T41 is only for pesticide remediation” can someone verify that?

1 Like

That’s as false as it gets. Magsil is for pesticide remediation. T41 was specifically created to reduce color.

15 Likes

Spot on @TheGratefulPhil I actually knew the answer but this ass whipe had me thinking and doubting my self.

8 Likes

Hijacking this to tell you all that @Killa12345 4” Diamond Miner kits are kickass. Resurrected an old AI oven outta the bone yard for it to sit. Juiced it with 100psi Nitro and will check in a few hours.

10 Likes

Reppin that W1 sticker, welcome to the fam

9 Likes

Man, I need to hop on the W1 train
 all the talk has my curiosity.

Also fun fact, another variable for smelly CRC, is not thoroughly cleaning your unit prior to refilling with powders, I know newbie issue, but worth pointing out.

3 Likes

I’m confused by what you’re trying to say here, could you clarify?

Where yah mofos sourcing W1 from ?

1 Like

@Waxplug1

6 Likes
3 Likes

Not cleaning out your CRC column between uses. If you’re just swapping powders, and not giving it some ol scrubbin’, you can end up with a buildup of unwantables.

I’ve never seen that happen, makes sense, but I’ve never witnessed it

2 Likes

That’s because you only fuxx with people with due diligence. @FicklePickle I sees you.

1 Like

Lmao. Touché

1 Like

I just vacuum mine out, it only gets a good cleaning when I need to clean out my filter stacks. Probably every 3-4 runs.

No wierd smells with these interval, but I’m sure total neglect would do it haha

2 Likes

Thats what I meant, I could have “words” better there.

Be careful dont want shop vac to catch fire

4 Likes