CRC taste like shit change my mind

I make sugar but its slightly degraded live resin or shatter. I never smoke others shit so im unfamiliar with some terms. Actually my sugar is a bit more grainy looking.

Idc what it’s called if it’s fire.

10 Likes

I think the consistency in that picture is sugar. I don’t know what degraded live resin is. That is the first I’ve heard that term.

3 Likes

That’s sugar swimming in terps. Don’t have as catchy of a name is wet caviar but it explains what it is. Lol

4 Likes

its if the live resin sits in your fridge months. I just found a many years old jar in the back of the fridge and that one has the biggest crystals ive ever made.- all on my own tech before learning from forums- it used to be a secret. It wasnt tech or knowledge, I just left the oil in he tube.

3 Likes

It’s sugar, and a fancy name doesn’t make it taste any better. Got this the other day for $12 out the door from a dispensary. Even at that price point, it was a waste of my money. Tastes like shit! Doesn’t matter what you call it; still tastes like shit!

6 Likes

If it’s in a vacuum sealed jar how is it degrading. Most of my vacuum sealed hash tastes like I sealed it

1 Like

In a Domestic freezer? That’s just asking for issues.

1 Like

That has no terps and $12 was too much with no terps.

I’d imagine you take that $12 gram and mix some fire terps with it. And it would be bomb. Looks like at least 85% thca

2 Likes

3 or 4 years old. I dont necessarily call it degrading but it changed forms. It stinks in a good way. The sugar and my crystal jar are different. Live resin has sugared when purged and on parchment. the crystals are in a jar and the degradation is just a darker color to the still loud terp sauce.

Hash don’t last 3-4 years here. Maybe 1 at the most. I do have a jar of unspokenpeace from last December cause I just have soo much hash in the house. But typically it last like 4-6 months

2 Likes

i was in an illegal state and paranoid- classic hermit grower.

dewax more by blasting colder, solvent at 0psi.then add positive psi w nitro…material at -70. bam maybe a light crc. and good 70/30

1 Like

So. I live in Florida. Lol

1 Like

those crystals grew like 3 years ago, I just missed them in the fridge, when I found them I was like wtf. I used the sauce to spice up some crc and I dont even smoke concentrates? Ill smoke it a little here and there.

thats my new tech. the material im talking about is all old and pre crc.

Close.

They don’t let you smell anything anymore (thanks Rona!), and the bud tender kept going on and on about how good it was, so I took a shot. Oh well. I can always decarb it and make foods. Haha

4 Likes

I feel like the shops are able to take advantage of people now with that bullshit excuse of not letting you even smell or look before you buy it because of corona. It really sucks ive been thinking about how people might be using that to their advantage lately.

1 Like

All it would take is a few drops of terps from something a bit fresh to make that outstanding.

I buy cheap sugar like that all the time. The first time I bought it. It didn’t really get me high. I was soo confused; I sent it out for testing. It came back at 88% thc and I felt like an idiot. Since then. I buy terps off my terp plug and mix it with the cheap sugar from the sugar plug and make something insane for under $10 a gram for headstash.

4 Likes

Only problem is that for people like me, selling me shit means I don’t come back. We have more dispensaries per capita than any other city in the US. Think I can’t find another shop within a block? Haha

4 Likes