CRC taste like shit change my mind

I’ve seen videos of it happening. Absolutely terrifying! @cyclopath has long asked for that C1D1 (or C1D2) shop vac. Maybe that’ll be the next designer lab toy. I’m sure one of us can figure out how to make one.

6 Likes

Air operated shop vac

7 Likes

You gotta blow to suck. Sounds like a winning motto to me.

8 Likes

Quick Google find

6 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

They exist. And are linked here somewhere.

Search results for 'phoenix mascot' - Future4200 will probably hit

Yep.

1 Like

I have used pneumatic vacuums that use the venturi effect to simply use the pressurized air to create the vacuum…and the pressurized air and vacuumed debris then travel to a mesh filter bag where all of the air exits. We used them to clean up chips when machining in an explosive environment or in a nuclear reactor or some shit.

They weren’t super effective for vacuuming up metal chips, but I imagine they could be designed to be used for our application.

The benefit…there are nearly no moving parts…so manufacturing would be easy and cost effective.

6 Likes

What there just not enough suction? I imagine you’d have to have quite the air input for these things to work decently.

We probably had 100 psi out of a 1/2" line, but the vacuum had some sort of regulator in it so I know it wasnt to its “full potential” lol

Those ones in the links above are fucking beautiful

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s no shit, I was ogling them too haha.

15 Likes

That’s fucken neat. A hand held C1D1 vacuum pump. With the 1.2 cm rating, what are you using that guy for specifically?

2 Likes

Pulling vaccum on my equipment. Remove nitrogen from vessels. Plan on using them instead of diaphragm pumps on a roto or filtration. They make ones that pull less of a vaccum, too, and a higher cfm.

10 Likes

This thread is the rush hour bus. It got hijacked

5 Likes

Most extracts lack flavor, or flat out taste like shit, due to not having any flavor molecules. Terpenes have nothing to do with that. I don’t get this obsession with appearances. Or smell to be honest. Did you know all skittles taste the same, but smell different? Why have taste buds became a myth? And what are these creatures posing as humans who willingly consume contaminated Cannabis?

I remember when curing wasn’t a myth, back before 2012 happened and the Mayans catapulted us into this twisted reality. Now weed is “old”, “rancid” after a month. Fresh froze, you mean you DON’T want the terps to polymerize?! I know guys curing dry sift for years…

Guess it’s comes with the territory, quality doesn’t need to be manipulates, and commercial hydro junk can’t be cured. They got these things called vaporizers now, work perfectly fine with clean organic bud? How in the hell is quality herb not strong enough, how the hell did anyone makes a living dry sifting seedy outdoor weed for thousands of years? Last time I bought hash it was Algerian and turd brown; tasted better than the white Haggard, last store bought extract I tried. Because it actually had flavor molecules.

These American style extracts seem to be good for nothing but turning you into a 12 year old girl. I’d put that on my Instagram but I’m not a 12 year old girl.

2 Likes

This is a myth. They are different flavors.

4 Likes

I don’t have data on terpene content of an extract before and after CRC however the results on the left are from flower and the results on the right are for BHO made from the trim of that flower and filtered thru W1. Most of the terpenes are still there, just in different ratios.

14 Likes

Wow there are a good amount of terpenes detected in the hash that were non existent on the flower. Very cool info bro. :pray:

8 Likes

How is that even possible? Is every terpene available in a strain, just either unlocked or locked up until some process of fractioning has occurred? For instance how did the amount of Myrcene increase by .28?

There could be some terpenes that we present in the flower but were in low enough amounts that they were not detectable or quantifiable. When it was extracted and concentrated, these terpenes may have passed the testing threshold causing them to appear on the test.

14 Likes