Crc media purposes

4 Likes

That’s too bad… I was hoping they were going to expand on that topic a lot more than that :joy:

Thank you all the same. Time for some digging!

1 Like

Ahhh I see the boomers have discovered the thread. Lmao. Yes, it would be nice to sit and read all day, unfortunately some of us have other things to do. That’s why forums were made, so people can share knowledge and information QUICKLY and easily. Not so people can be pricks and say: “Look it up yourself hurr derrrrrr”. Just because you went through something the “hard way” doesn’t mean everyone else has to. You shouldn’t have to build a model T from the ground up just to work on a Honda. :+1:

2 Likes

It’s a known fact that @Curious_Roberto hates boomers.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m searching for more of a chemical process though. Like why the specific colors and terpines are collected by the specific filtration media and why. Like the bonds between the molecules fit in a specific way and some don’t? Idk, hard to find exact details about it, most is just generalization of concept.

The different molecular charges between the container and the fluid flowing over it cause them to exchange free electrons which are loosely held on by molecular forces. Eventually enough of these electrons will transfer to/from the fluid, building up and causing a static discharge between the container and the liquid.

14 Likes

:spoon::spoon::spoon: Lets celebrate that spoon with a song!

4 Likes

Just out of curiosity. What’s with the temperatures listed next to the magsils? No mention of anthocyanin removal aside from maybe the reds, but that’s a pretty good list.

@Eeeugene I was hoping for more explanation related to the relationship to other environmental factors.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Now this is definitely your best post @thumper

2 Likes

Im improving. Member of the month coming up when I show you my new tech. Lime coconut crc.

6 Likes

The temperature the magsil was activated to. I believe it changes the pore size.

1 Like

pr costs a bunch could you just heat reg magsil then?

1 Like

I’m also gonna post this here. Seems like I’m not the only person who thinks this way (pretty popular opinion tbh). Guess yall need to take your “spoon” and shove it up your…

Sounds like you’ve made friends here quickly. Good luck to you and your cannabis endeavors, I dont expect you’ll find much help here, or anywhere for that matter, with such a shit attitude.

6 Likes

If all you do is respond with “Go read” then I don’t think I’m missing out on much.

You are taking the wrong approach…

Do a little research. Do a few runs trying different media etc. Comeback with your results and experiences. Ask for input.

This is what I have done in the threads I have started (not related to crc, but same idea). And I have gotten nothing but positivity and VERY helpful feedback.

8 Likes

You have no idea what you are missing, as you have failed to investigate. It’s all here. If you chose not to look, that is your choice. Free will is difficult sometimes.

8 Likes