Crc media purposes

Guess not being a dick is difficult sometimes too huh?

1 Like

I gave you legitimate input. (So did @TwistedStill) And you ignored it…

And you continue to bitch about being picked on…

5 Likes

Not really. I’ve not been a dick. I’ve simply pointed out facts you’ve posted, some with accurate observations.

5 Likes

Pro tip: the spoon isn’t required, but it’s helpful enough that I’ve found one in every single lab I’ve visited…

edit: that’s not quite true. Extractek was low on spoons…I grabbed them some and bailed.

7 Likes

The spoon is to celebrate the extraction with a pasta dinner. Thats how you keep good employees.

4 Likes

Right?

Jacketed serving dish so serving temp is perfect…

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Add a pour spout to the bottom, lid to the top and slap some chili in there. Add N2 and youve got yourselves a chili dispenser

4 Likes

Because of this, I will no longer sell any extra stainless I accumulate. I will now only make unneeded, somewhat inappropriate, pneumatic food dispensers. Maybe I can become YouTube famous with a chili cannon…

9 Likes

Let’s build this chili cannon.

I’ll stand at 50’ with my mouth open.

7 Likes

Have you ever seen a cheeta tire bead seating thing? Like 10 gal tank with a 2" dump valve and a nozzle of sorts. I’d use a 6" pressure chamber for something similar. I’ve got a 2" ball valve and some 6" and 3" tubes. Bring a 6x24 to 200psi, flip the 2" dump valve…shoot 3x6 of chili out of a 3x36…

3 Likes

I say we try to bake something in a vac oven too

2 Likes

Welp. My hair did not look like such a thing…

Although, what I can say is that the resin comming out of the tip of nozzle from “sauce server” did in fact have these same characteristics…

This is a lot better of a description of characteristics then How I explained to @cyclopath

Last scene of the movie “annihilation” when the “alien” entity seemingly spontaneously combusts into this “static-like” ball of metamorphism.

Didn’t know how else to explain that but @WhereAreTheStones said it better… or rather “depicted it in better detail”…

1 Like

YES! This is it!

1 Like

it would be hilarious if someone brought an extractor to a chili cookoff. When chili cookoffs are allowed in like ten years. you could spdl the pepper terps for a sauce.

2 Likes

I’ve made pizza

1 Like

isnt that what the GLG membership is for essentially?

Yehh @Capttripppp is 100% right homie.

This forum would be even more of a shit show if everyone did what you are doing right now. I don’t think these folks are trying to be rude in any way. I think they are just asking for you to do a bit more research since the info is already readily available.

1 Like

Everybody ok?

4 Likes

fffffffacts