Crc diamonds hot jar tek

Dope tek!
I’ve played with it and yielded quick results.

Have you noticed any media pull through with the B80, Celite?
Are you using a sintered disk or filtering papers?

I’ve experimented with b80 under each material column that then filtered through a CRC spool with just Activated Alumina and sintered stacks. No media pull through and super cheap tek compared T41, etc.

1 Like

Nice!
Did you get the DeCarb’d THCa tested. I wonder how much converted to d9.

What temp was your solution during decarb? Enough to convert?

1 Like

230-250f. No I don’t have access to test

2 Likes

Yep you just need to drop the seeed aka iceberg at a point where the saturation level is dialed. I regrew mine at home like this with great success.

4 Likes

Ok cool,
Thanks for sharing brother.
Yeah at 230-240f until liquified it should converted into D9. :call_me_hand:t3:

We’ve been having a huge debate as to if DeCarb’d THCa Diamonds would constitute the same results(or even cleaner) than D9 distillate. And would this be more adequate for carts. With terpene solution of course.

After you decarb, did you try homogenizing with terpenes and filling some carts?

I’m going to test some decarb’d Diamonds next week and I’ll definitely share the results in comparison to D9 disty.

Should be interesting :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

You’re the man, thanks for the input.

When you say dropped into dialed saturation. Are referring to an HTE fraction that seems stable after separation? Then utilizing the “iceberg” to attract the residual cannabinoids in the HTE? Did that stabilize your HTE fraction even more? Did you get more growth on your “seed” (we’ll call it)?

:call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

Yeah the couple I made worked great

I don’t see how it’s not d9 after decarb.

3 Likes

100% agree. As a compound, it’s definitely D9. During distillation you’re isolating a specific compound for a desired result.(like d9).

Same can be said with taking isolated THCa and decarbing for D9.
Just interesting to distinguish their differences. Minor cannabinoids, bonds, etc.

In a side-by-side comparison… I’m interested in seeing what those differences might be. Potency, compounds, etc.

Just a lil experiment I’m concluding for the sake of it. I should have my DeCarb’d THCa/D9 results back, week after next. I’ll post up both side by side.

What’s your take on it?
DeCarb’d THCa ~ D9 to Distilled D9?

There has to be some variance IMO.

:call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the great info! Appreciate it.

Read it many times, along with Dibble et al.'s and Bethers et al.'s work. Clarification is always helpful as there are multiple methods, ((no cryo bath etc. (hot-jar tek)).

1 Like

Removed

what do you mean? like just leaving it at room temp.

Removed

not for how i do it. what are you gonna do when crystallization stops but it isn’t finished? add heat

5 Likes

Got it, thank you!

no prob just experiment and find out what works best for you and your process. everyone seems to find there own sweet spot

8 Likes

Absolutely, sounds like it. So you go directly to heat after your pour? No waiting at room temperature?

yeah i do

3 Likes

Removed

No heat will make bigger slower stones

Not everyone is as skilled as @J12

Yet another reason I feel like he deserves the thcamaster badge @Future

15 Likes