Crc diamonds hot jar tek

My next experiment is going to be no lid on the jar oven temp will be around 85 F plus a seed in the jar . My very first crc run fully crystallized in 12 hours on accident ( was try to make crumble in a jar with no lid ). I successfully recreated it easily . Now I’m gonna do lower temps with a seed and see how it goes !

6 Likes

This tech compiled with some other bits from other techs. Just need to slow it down a little. But this was over night and then the next day

28 Likes

This was the next day pic. So just short of 48hrs.

30 Likes

21 Likes

Does this look ok?

21 Likes

Yup. Mine did just that

5 Likes

Ok so, don’t wig out and do something weird? Just let it ride?

4 Likes

@LTL_Extractors sometimes this will happen to a jar in one of my batches . This will come out like a apple sauce consistency with very little terp pour off . This is from too little residual solvent or too much agitation during the jarring process . When everything goes well it should like @MonsterInc pictures . Is this a CRC run this tek really shines when you run CRC and seed

6 Likes

The Crc. Needed to leave or add some solvent but pretty damn please!

7 Likes

Good start
Powders used ?
Amount of solvent
TYPe of biomass ?
Age of biomass

1 Like

I use all 4 like in the BVV SOP i think they just stole the GLG one.
Lots of solvent. then some more.
I never blast fresh frozen cause of tax rates.
Dried cured trim and larf all day everyday

6 Likes

:eyes:

Just tried a seeded batch tonight. Holy shit. Seeing crystals 3 hrs in

9 Likes

I had my first batch that did nothing, yet. In oven now. It’s like straight terp soup, so not bad but think the abundant terps fudged with saturation levels.

@Unicorn_Theory1 sorry I missed the dewax post. But essentially any time you can extract a more pure product (less waxes) the better growth you should be able to obtain.

3 Likes

I tried to crystallize a cherry wine hemp nug run and realized my gas was way propane dominant and it came out like sauce with zero crystallization it was cool . Tastes so damn good with a nice relaxing sleepy effect . It was because i was processing very little material so i didn’t add any more gas to my system as i normally would

3 Likes

I had that happen. What solvent do you run normally?

Hey guy’s, new poster here but been reading for awhile. Gave this a try.
Here’s 24hrs in.

10 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

70/30 iso/ pro blend its my favorite

5 Likes

I have mendo breath I keep trying to crystallize, barely got sandy, its so terpy it wont even badder up , sauce it is then! tasty strain af

2 Likes