crc crude

anyone got some delta 9 distillate they made from crc crude, or post crc after distillation? I’d like to see some pics of water clear delta 9 if so, thanks! feel free to discuss your crc disty here too

What would you be willing to pay for said crc crude?

1 Like

more or less just looking for peoples experiences/ photos with it ,if any. kind of just brainstorming… not to actually buy it

Wish I had the ability, bc I bet this would look amazing after only 1pass…full decarbed already

4 Likes

I still can’t believe we don’t have more photos of disty that’s CRC crude run.

What’s up guys I know your doing it. Is it one pass to water clear? Any test been done

That’s another thing is it water clear d9 right

@Krative. @Roguelab

5 Likes

The thing is most “clear” slabs you would use for crude in all reality is more likely yellow in bulk.
I have ran crc crude before. It is 1 pass to a nice really clear light faint yellow. Really clear but a tinge of color still. Not water clear like d8

2 Likes

Scroll up a few post, see my crc crude. Your telling me that won’t look crazy consider how good y’all turn the black gold into clear gold like my crude?

My crude looks like 90%disty

2 Likes

It will be a faint light yellow.
Def will make nice disty. And without a azulene fraction

1 Like

Like most ppl 2nd pass?

Na it will be clearer then pretty much any regular pass disty

1 Like

I’d love to see some pics instead thoughts, I know ppl doing it

1 Like

I wish i had pics. I stopped messing with disty since the vape shit wemt down

4 Likes

Not doubting you bo. Just I see how good black comes out one pass w @Demontrich I’d love to see him run that disty color crude
I wish I could see your pics you know it had to look better

I’m not for CRC I love my reg disty…I just wanna see curious is all

1 Like

I have my clients Blessed Extracts CRC all the crude they want to use to make primo disty for their customers!

1 Like

It s still d9 not water clear but very pale yellow heating does that
No pics to show at the moment sorry

1 Like

I had luck …kind of ,but it wants to oxidize faster than normal colored delta 9 like so much that if I make it it may end up darker than the normal d9 after processing .not sure if it’s a ph thing or removing some type of antioxidant properties from the disty ?

6 Likes

Have you checked your ph?

1 Like

tried to get a reading with pre wetted litmus paper it reads neutral or doesnt work lol

Wich powders used in the crc part ?
I only use b80 and get pale yellow

Dissolve in some etho wich ph you have measured before then measure again

2 Likes