Crc Consultation

definitely add some silica to that mix…that grabs a lot of the colors too.

4 Likes

Well, that product from 2017 has much less thca than before. Fresher material is going to give you that stability.

3 Likes

Aside from reintroducing thca or redissolving a more stable slab with it, am I wrong in thinking I could get it as stable as let’s say some pure disty.
Ive worked some fresh product from this year I know has more thca. It just runs sappy most likely because of terps.
Any voodoo magic to make it hard

B80 will give a more pale yellow maybe clear…t5 brightens it up…what type of crc set up are you using? Are you dewaxing? Not dewaxing can be what’s keeping that last bit of yellow in there

2 Likes

Magsil loves terpenes

Silica is better

3 Likes

Wrote this SOP. If you like it get in touch and I can help you out. I’m right here in Temecula and willing to come up to LA no problem.

3 Likes

I hope your CRC gets well soon

15 Likes

Cold injection coil as far a dewaxing goes
How much silica 60 ?

I ran 50g per lb but im also getting a crc consult soon because i havent been able to make good slabs with crc. Only batter.

Are you running n2? If not are you hot looping?

1 Like

No n2 .
I plan to get a tank to push my cold tane out the material tube and assist the crc.
Heated jacketed collection and three trs pumps get it through the filter.
I would say it takes 45-60mins for 60 pounds of tane to pass through

Raise your propane blend, too. Won’t need to push with n2 and worry about it being in the system to remove.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help!!

@Dred_pirate

7 Likes

Very nice.

What made the changes you wanted? Newer material?

1 Like

This is what I get

You should reintroduce solvent in your slabs and filter again.

3 Likes

So I should filter it once more right?

what is your lowest micron size of powders you use?

I would ethanoal, buchner, whatman 1 filter, .7 cfm vacuum pump. Vacuum goes to hard so will your suction and you will be defeating the purpose of filtering. If your smallest micron size is .2 than use .2 filter. instead of 1

Less material in the tube so I was able to get a true 10 to 1 in my collection and about a half cup more silica 60 and T41 on top instead of t5.

Hey I saw you were having the same problems that I am, can you share a little of your advise after reading your thread?

I am using t5,silica gel and Activate Alumina on a close loop 2 lbs machine.

I am layering the above measurements but had no clue of how much of each of the nutrients to add.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Each of the nutrients to add?

3 Likes