Crc Consultation

Looking for quick Crc Consolation to identify what I’m doing wrong. I’m in La California as of 11/8 headed back up north the 19th.
I’ve figure out how to make much brighter slabs but I’m looking to make ghost slabs, Colorless slabs, ghost diamonds and so forth.
Please provide pictures of your work.
DM OR EMAIL
cryptobigfoot@gmail.com

2 Likes

@Dred_pirate is the man to talk to

4 Likes

@Dred_pirate or @murphymurri for CRC consultation.

If you just need some consolation I can help…

“Don’t worry man, you got this, keep tying, I’m sure you will succeed!”

:wink:

34 Likes

gotta send it through hot and slow. bump up the ratio of media to biomass and be sure you’re running plenty of solvent. if you are already getting good results you are probably super close! another option is to try to send it through twice and you’ll probably be very near water clear.

This is the best I’m getting but I really want to get the last little bit of yellow out.
I use carbon chemistry powders.
I don’t use b80 Currently. I use t5

1 Like

Add some silica 60 and you’re done man

6 Likes

This is the color that I typically get.
This is one pass without fractioning the collection coming throught the filter . Should I be visually be separateing each fraction as I notice color ? Can I set up my filter in a fashion where I wouldn’t have to pass twice to get completely clear product?

2 Likes

@BG305 is running equal parts t5 and silica and pulling clear product. He’s using a kilo of filtration media to roughly 7lbs of flower being extracted. I’ve used this and gotten very clear product. Just looses true essence of the original material though.

T5 is great and pulling darker colors of the spectrum, which is probably why those slabs are the brightest yellow possible. Silica will pull the yellow and terps… id start using the silica at a lesser amount and ramp it up until you find the sweet spot

3 Likes

I can give you a hand, yes

5 Likes

What powder is doing the most for stability if any ?
I have some product from 2017 I’ve brightened up but I would like to get it stable .
I’m running 5:1 tane to biomass .I don’t n2 assist .The pumps seem to get it done.

Activated Alumina 25-30 g / lb. (On top)
MagSil pr 31.25 g / lb. (middle)
T5 62.5 g / lb. (Bottom)

definitely add some silica to that mix…that grabs a lot of the colors too.

4 Likes

Well, that product from 2017 has much less thca than before. Fresher material is going to give you that stability.

3 Likes

Aside from reintroducing thca or redissolving a more stable slab with it, am I wrong in thinking I could get it as stable as let’s say some pure disty.
Ive worked some fresh product from this year I know has more thca. It just runs sappy most likely because of terps.
Any voodoo magic to make it hard

B80 will give a more pale yellow maybe clear…t5 brightens it up…what type of crc set up are you using? Are you dewaxing? Not dewaxing can be what’s keeping that last bit of yellow in there

2 Likes

Magsil loves terpenes

Silica is better

3 Likes

Wrote this SOP. If you like it get in touch and I can help you out. I’m right here in Temecula and willing to come up to LA no problem.

3 Likes

I hope your CRC gets well soon

15 Likes

Cold injection coil as far a dewaxing goes
How much silica 60 ?

I ran 50g per lb but im also getting a crc consult soon because i havent been able to make good slabs with crc. Only batter.

Are you running n2? If not are you hot looping?

1 Like

No n2 .
I plan to get a tank to push my cold tane out the material tube and assist the crc.
Heated jacketed collection and three trs pumps get it through the filter.
I would say it takes 45-60mins for 60 pounds of tane to pass through