Covid Scientific Literature

I neer reported my mom into that system. I need to look into that, i dont think it works post portem.

2 Likes

Do it, more data is better for everyone.

1 Like

the only people more fucked up than democrats are republicans, and then libertarians in that order.

1 Like

Let’s not make it more political than it has to be.

2 wings of the same bird.

3 Likes

i dont associate with groups. i have opinions and in general i lean conservative since weed is legal now.

Know what else causes myocarditis?

Any viral infection. Anyone have the flu before? Because if so, you’ve already probably had myocarditis. They are mostly caused by viruses (adeno, herpes, etc.). 50%-70% of myocarditis cases are caused from viruses.

And don’t leave out bacterial infections that cause endocarditis (strep being a big one).

12.6 out of a million people will develop myocarditis from an mRNA vaccine. The rates are much higher for those contracting the flu, strep or COVID itself.

5 Likes

no shit

2 Likes

The Sars-Cov-2 virus is much deadlier than polio. You quoted the case fatality ratio for paralytic polio so yes, in those who were paralyzed 2-5% of children would die, and it was higher for other age groups. However, 70% of children as asymptomatic in polio infections.

Forget percentages though, the worst year of polio killed a little over 3,000 people.
https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/Documents/Diseases%20and%20Conditions/Polio%20.pdf

Measles killed maybe 6,000 people per year. History of Measles | CDC

The worst months of COVID had 3,000 people PER DAY dying. Over 600,000 Americans have died in the last two years of this pandemic. Even if those deaths are overcounted by a factor of ten (which they are not) that would make this current pandemic must worse than either polio or measles.

So getting to your point of whether the government’s response is proportionate or not, I would say it is. It’s one of the worst pandemics in our country’s history. Perhaps only smallpox was worse?

5 Likes

Based.

Used this for decades. Everything from wound healing, to flu, nasal rinses for sinus infection, tooth abscesses, burns (look up Silvadene active ingredient silver sulfadiazine).

Shits always in my camping gear.

But, it has to be prepared properly at around 10nm in size.

2 Likes
1 Like

I use silver dice at poker as a card protector and roll them alot. Ive had teh silver cream for roadrash and dunno why it needs a prescription.

1 Like

smurfman ftw!

1 Like

The man (the blue man) drank copious amounts of it. Argyria is quite rare but is expedited by long exposure to the sun.

This is where the ole’ saying goes, “a little goes a long way”.

1 Like

Ag+ (as will most metal ions) can be an effective germicidal but it is also a heavy metal that carries its own toxicity.

I agree that pharmaceuticals are toxins with interesting properties at low dosage levels, but I’ll stick to ones that have rigorous studies to back safety and efficacy for individual ailments.

2 Likes

Agreed. I just thought that study was interesting at 10nm that it inhibited the entry via nasal and respiratory tract.

A silver membrane for a mask with carbon would be a neat idea.

https://www.france24.com/en/health/20210901-new-coronavirus-variant-mu-under-close-scrutiny-by-who

Similar to the flu vaccine, in that the current vaccine is optimized for last year’s variant

3 Likes

This is something I have never understood.
China has 17.9 percent of the world population, you see here they only have 4636 deaths, but by going from percent it should be 810000.

Asians likely have innate immunities to Sars type viruses because of their history with them.

Almost like locking the world down and hiding from the Alpha variant was a huge mistake…

2 Likes
3 Likes