Covid Scientific Literature

china lies

3 Likes

poker players have inate immunity due to all the sharing of cards and chips and money.

chicago made it illegal to do anything on the lakeshore path= fishing jogging bicycling was illegal/ now they sy its not spread outdoors= the mayor isnt apologizing for the bs decisions she made.

I didn’t realize that William C. Campbell received a Nobel Prize so recently for ivermectin. 2015. For humans AND animals.

2 Likes

Where did it say that? This was purely an in vitro exploration rather than a “study”.

Even in vitro is what was cool about it. Enough to warrant more exploration.

Keep dosing the Ivermectin and documenting your ‘rope worms’. I’ll keep laughing.

If Steve Bannon is involved count me the fuck out. PS what does this thread have to do with cannabis? You think you could keep your shit pseudoscience to facebook and youtube like the rest of the armchair scientists.

3 Likes

Somebody had urine in their cornflakes for breakfast this morning.

Read the OP of the thread jimjam.

2 Likes

But not to make wild claims that haven’t anything to do with what was actually reported

1 Like

So, promising in vitro studies don’t warrant further investigation?

A handgun kills cancer sells in vitro.

But certainly worth a look see :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So does my mother in laws meatloaf :joy:

But, this could turn out to be interesting…

the countries with the lowest vaccination rates are not having any kind of covid death rate spike. USA is far worse than this time last year even with the "highly effective"vaccine. peru covid deaths - Google Search Covid World Vaccination Tracker - The New York Times

1 Like

Stop sharing shit that requires money to read!

@everyone

2 Likes

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/09/01/joe-rogan-covid/

You’re killing people.

2 Likes

Imagine being so far in the pockets of big pharma that you disparagingly call a drug whose invention for human use won a Nobel prize, a horse dewormer.

8 Likes

Too much new money to be made!

1 Like