Covid-19 testing kits... you need them? (50k moq)

Looks like I misspoke, it actually is more likely to lead to FALSE POSITIVES. My bad :woman_shrugging: Here is a non-scientific article about it. If you want to get real statistics on it google scholar should be pretty easy to find stuff on.

4 Likes

… this community has gotta be the epitome of a failing society. :face_vomiting:

NOW YOU GUYS SEE WHY I SAID ID IMAGINE THE MOQ IS MORE THAN I HAVE IN SAVINGS>

i knew that shit was gonna be outta the reach of the normal consumer. I saw that coming from a mile away! you guys thought you were gonna get the 10 pack … :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

@Thedistillator is a super nice person in real life. i cant imagine the type of investment his people have into these manufacturing processes. I dont think this forum was the place for this thread but you never know the type of money laying behind some of these screen names so i can understand why it was posted here and it was worth a shot.

But come on guys. do you really think someone that is making these kits are selling them to the end user…i dont think so. @Thedistillator was looking for an investor trying to make a profit. there are those type here.

1 Like

ok so @Thedistillator is trying to sell a millon dollars worth of tests that have a high false postive rate?

wow this community keeps topping itself with scammy behavior

1 Like

I agree but why not title the thread that way? Why not put 100k moq in the title or first post?

2 Likes

that would be for the lawyers to work out at those figures.

and @anon56994712 if you seen how he always posts. the MOQ are massive. This is nothing new from @Thedistillator…you see he gel cap thread??? :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

i should start claiming to make anything, come up with an insane MoQ and then outsource it to china…

3 Likes

no one is stopping you…I think he has the manufacturing capablilities here in the US which is sorta a location advantage but you would have certainly the price advantage. I think this is a great business plan.

The title of this thread is actually somewhat frustrating. We all want some damn test kits, who the fuck doesn’t right now? I agree the title should reflect the type of consumer this is aimed at. Got my hopes up for nothing.

Edit: This cvd19 shit got me too agitated.

2 Likes

i added (very high moq) to try to minimize people getting pissed

4 Likes

Really though, look at the title and op. This post was designed to be misleading at best. Worst case scenario it was a childish “na na ne boo boo look what I got and won’t let you all have”

Sure, there’s probably a couple people here with the funds to afford a 1.6 million moq, but for the vast majority of us that’s like a big FU, especially in a situation where people are dying. “You need them?” Like he’s gonna help the community.

Telling me to watch cvs in two weeks was the closest this post will come to helping any member of this forum.

7 Likes

This is fucked.

12 Likes

Get over it people. It’s called marketing and it’s how the world turns. How many of you have ever gone to the actual factory to buy a car or anything? @Thedistillator is giving you an opportunity to come up with him. All you have to do is find a buyer and put $1 on it.

These threads really show who has been in the game and who hasn’t.

11 Likes

I could see something like this being sold at a pharmacy or grocery store, locked behind the glass somewhere. Price seems reasonable although out of reach for many.

Would be a good fit for someone who already has a connection with a regional purchasing manager at a cvs or something like that.

These are the beautiful test kits mr president was talking about in his speech

1 Like

https://www.raybiotech.com/covid-19-igm-igg-rapid-test-kit/ still not the “at home” use that most are looking for.

that link came back from my buddy in Corvallis. $800k is out of his reach right now. but he does have his biosafety hood installed and certified, and the PCR machine is in place.

2 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: CuriousChemist22 v BG305

100% positive These are chinese made. Also this method of testing antibodies is not to be trusted from what I am being told

2 Likes

@Thedistillator I put this by one of my investors; he is interested and had a few questions, namely;
1: what do you think retail price on these will be?
2: do you need a certification to sell these legally?
3: what do you think America’s total throughput on production of these units will be? From all facilities producing these; just ball park.
4: what is the failure rate of these tests? Either false positive or negative
5: do you offer white labeling?

Dm me some contact info and I’ll put you guys in touch

4 Likes

probably the same type of test as this

possibly the same manufacturer

4 Likes

@RockSteady

1. Plan on sub $20/test kit to end user.
  2. the test needs approval from the FDA in order to be legally marketed. You have to get an Emergency Use Authorization from FDAs CDRH division, which they’re handing out like candy for diagnostic tests. They have been doing webinars for test kit mfgs over the past month or so. Next one is Wednesday.
  3. total production is far short of the demand. And testing will go on for 18+ months, so there’s a long runway for sales. Significant need for at home / point of use testing. Some tests are PCR based, so those of you with genetics operations may be able to process tests.
  4. idk what the false negative rates are for current tests on the market, but they do shy away from unreliable tests over time.
  5. white labeling is not permitted with these tests or medical devices.

We are selling specimen transport bags. Each sample would be placed into a bag as required by DOT before transporting to the testing lab. $625/case. 500 bags. Min. 10 cases. Item: SPECBAG0615