Covid-19 testing kits... you need them? (50k moq)

I can post the pm you sent me if you want to lie about it…

Im not lying about anything where did i say to you via email?

Would you mind sharing the minimum order youre looking for maybe we can start grouping up to meet your MOQ requirement

Again what is the MOQ so we can move forward? @Thedistillator

4 Likes

50,000 moq order. I lowered it so people like d can make money.

100k units @$16 each. No price breaks=$1,600,000

I know posting pm’s is frowned upon, but maybe I misunderstood this and someone else can help clarify…

6 Likes

Oh, $800,000 you’re really helping now!

5 Likes

Absolutly. I stand behind my pricing list. If you get better then let me know. Absolutely its frowned upon but i have nothing to lose but my time arguing with you about my testing purchase requirements. This is way to minimize people from ruining a good thing.

1 Like

Lol…

3 Likes

I would be looking for some for friends family and myself id probably be interested in about 100 if someone can confirm theyre legit

3 Likes

Good get the right people in here and lets distribute these products to institutes that needs these to conduct test in controlled environment

Check your local cvs in about 2 weeks. Youll see then there.

1 Like

Cool, I can wait two weeks to save $1,599,500

12 Likes

“I did not say it would cost 1.6 million dollars”

2 posts later a screen shot of you saying it costs 1.6 million dollars :joy:

15 Likes

This is very entertaining. I’ll take 10 if we meet the moq. Come to think of it I could use some other antibody tests too? I’ll put the word out to all my government task force peeps too, don’t want to be selfish about it.

1 Like

Don’t forget to tell 6ix 9ine

6 Likes

Any bites? Or is your moq still a little much? Lol, this is ridiculous.

4 Likes

If these are legit I’m down for group purchase.

1 Like

Ill buy 23 and a half, my cousins a midget…

10 Likes

From what I was seeing it looks like it’s an antibody test. It does test for both IgG and IgM though. Typically IgM is indicative of a current or recent infection while IgG is used for seeing if you HAD the infection and developed a resistance (if I’m remembering correctly from my academic days).

IgM tests have been full of controversy though for trying to Identify current infections as they often lead to false negatives.

For example back in my immunology days I learned that when testing for HSV (herpes) they typically do an IgG test to see if you’ve ever had it, but if you think you just got infected with it, the gold standard is RT-qPCR while IgM is notorious for giving bad results.

This is the kind of test that the world will need in the coming months however as we’re recovering from the pandemic because it will allow people who either had very mild symptoms or were asymtomatic to see if they have HAD it in the past and if they are resistant (have the antibodies) to it.

IMO this is the kind of test that will give a lot of people confidence to start going about a more normal daily life in the coming months before the vaccine is developed in 12-14 months.

Personally I am VERY VERY interested in seeing what the actual infection rate is/was in the US in 6 months using tests like this. IMO this will demonstrate how far reaching this disease actually is and it will show that a LOT more people actually had COVID-19 than they originally thought. Again it is my OPINION that tens of millions of Americans are already infected with it, but they just think it’s seasonal allergies or something, and when these kind of test kits start rolling out in mass… we will start to see the mortality rate of the disease plummet because of how many people were actually infected with very mild or even no symptoms. Again that’s just my opinion on what these tests will reveal.

8 Likes

Given what you said about their failure potential on the igM portion. Could you give a reasonable percentage of deniability?

2 Likes