Corken T-91 (recover 6lbs a minute)

can it be used to move CO2?

its about as quiet as the gc…quiet quiet

Liquid or gas c02 at what temp? The T-91 are just hydrocarbon pumps but I can look into a co2 pump.

The manual states its compatible with CO2. I would assume that only means CO2 vapor not liquid.

What size recovery lines come with the titan?

Not faster than the gc if you put the right pully on. I have both.

All of the lines and connections on Titan are 1/2" besides nitrogen injection and pour out spout

1 Like

Compressors dont work well with liquid😉

3 Likes

-8 which actually has a 3/8” id. I replaced mine with 1” so it had less restriction.

Surprised to hear that Randy, our testing shows a sizeable positive difference against the GC. Are you using the stock motor that Corken offers with the pump and a proper Heat exchanger? I would suggest calling us to discuss the ETS modifcations to maximize your throughput.

2 Likes

-8. Is 1/2" -8 stands for army navy 8 1/16s of a inch

Youre right my mistake, what I should have said is watch out for the hoses some manufacturers call 1/2” having 3/8” id fittings.

5 Likes

I didnt use a motor from corken when i built my little unit i found the set of sheaves that maxed out recommended compressor rpm from a local source. If you tested the gc (blackmer) pump as precision sends it out (1/2 of max rpm) then of course its gonna look bad in comparison. If you saw the equipment my team used to work with youd be asking me to help you do more with what you have😘

Both manufacturers, corken and blackmer, make great gear btw. I bought 4 of the blackmers from precision because i could pay cash and pick up that day. If it would have been as easy with a corken I might have gone with them. These pumps are the smallest units from the manufacturers btw so besides redundancy if you want faster go bigger.

5 Likes

We have them in stock in Montebello and San Bernardino! Can pay cash and pick it up same day

Thanks for the input Randy, we have the larger Corken’s as well. In the future, if you’re in a pinch don’t hesitate to check-in we keep a minimum of 5-7 units in stock at all times. Later this week we will have a few specials on the barebones units ready to ship. Would love to talk more offline if you have time.

1 Like

Do you have corkens you are selling?

We have the T91 in stock!

How fast do you say?

1 Like

2 Likes

What lines are you running on it