Conversion or Traditional For Market | Experienced Users Only

Results will be posted shortly, just waiting on the lab

3 Likes

Should have just bought a fraction finder.

9 Likes

Deleted

1 Like

:sob::sob: this is hilarious, probably the funniest joke so far on this thread lmaoo

You earned that like :gem::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Perhaps reading this thread will help you with analysis-

3 Likes

The potency is on the cap

ā€œGL45ā€

GL is the lab and 45 is the D9 content

So itā€™s 45% Delta 9 THC

10 Likes

Picture of subject matter in a cartā€¦.

What do you guys think now?

1 Like

Looks like Vitamin E

6 Likes

Or cbd. Iā€™m sticking to cbd.

5 Likes

You guys are all crazy and going about this in a completely unscientific manner.
As I have mentioned in the past I am marketing an app that can analyze any sample you have anywhere in the world. Here is a link to me discussing it-

3 Likes

no cap, bet fam.

3 Likes

No cap, best disty

2 Likes

This blue cap definitely gives it away. This is 100% a converted liter

3 Likes

Although this thread was hilarious I sometimes hate how pretentious this community is towards the uninitiated. The guy wasnā€™t taking the hintā€¦ Letā€™s be nice.

7 Likes

Bro I was just pointing out that anyone that tells you from a picture especially one like that whether it is converted or not or d9d8d10 thcp thco etc etc is blowing so much smoke up your ass you are standing a risk of catching sphincter cancer.

But besides itā€™s Friday and I was bored so might as wellā€¦

5 Likes

Ironic internet humor + cannabis industry = a thread thatā€™s completely incomprehensible to the average person

8 Likes

Here is a picture of milk in a bowl. Can you tell if itā€™s skim milk? Can you tell if itā€™s 1% milk? Can you tell if itā€™s whole milk? Can you tell if itā€™s past due? Can you even tell if itā€™s just white paint?
You donā€™t have to work in a dairy factory to know that there is no way to tell from a picture!

7 Likes

The guy is 100% trolling lol

4 Likes

2% from a Holstein in western NY stateā€¦

5 Likes

Thats not even cows milk its rice dream

2 Likes