Conversion Liters and full D9

This is Already done and being implemented by atleast two labs I’ve consulted for

4 Likes

So you got a process to open source?

3 Likes

Gotta make back some of my investment before willing to open source lol but definitely don’t mind leading people in the right direction if they have a questions

4 Likes

My 3 spd runs from my own personal garden has like .05 d8 in the test results. All 100% from my garden. No cbd conversion, as I dont have the equipment or the knowledge. Word is it’s from the di directly in the etoh/trim for cryo washing.

3 Likes

You are saying people are already converting and not producing d8 when going to d9? I call b.s I’ve had multiple 90+% d9 converted COAS sent to me every single one had at least 4% d8 in it… not once have a I seen a coa that doesn’t have d8 in it unless wasn’t a full conversion. 40% d9 and the rest cbd still

2 Likes

Here are a couple that have been sent to me. I’m not the one who did the process. I am hearing it’s about a 50% yield though

Well then it looks like you still have some work to do :joy::rofl::joy:

And you can call BS all you want but just because you can’t do it doesn’t mean others aren’t already :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Triisobutylaluminium. Reflux in heptane 4:45 to 5:15 hours and you are D8 clean if drying was done right

9 Likes

Can you provide a coa to back claim? I know your respected here @roguelab but a coa speaks volumes… I haven’t seen one coa from someone claiming they can get no d8.

As for @TheWillBilly you are joke in this industry 100k sop lol once you start providing coas maybe more will believe. I call b.s because every patent I’ve read has always showed d8… every coa ever showed to me has d8 in it… I will gladly change my statement when facts can be provided not he said she said bs

3 Likes

Every single time I’ve ever made d8 from disty the cbg isomerizes into cbc

I’ve never had any cbg left, if you do youre not getting full conversion of cbd then and you’re doing something wrong

You mean $230k SOP…:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

It’s definitely a matter of time before it is figured out how to prevent the formation of d8. And the triisobutylaluminum method @Roguelab is talking about has a patent on it and to my knowledge it is a method that doesn’t make D8 assuming all materials are appropriately dried and being pyrophoric I’d say it’s a requirement or you will go boom. I believe it make trans-delta-9 though.

1 Like

1 Like

Which is a minor in your d8 distillate, which was the real point. I was observing their process and noticed a peak that stayed in the same position throughout conversion right after the cbd d8 d9 peaks. Not to say that cbg isn’t converting, that may be happening, but that’s not something I know to be happening myself.

D8 can have minors, should not be used as a key piece of info to determine distillate origins.

Let’s play a game here

Which one is converted!

Is this converted?

Or is this converted?

What about this one?

You can easily use minors to tell, maybe not in YOUR situation, but to say they shouldn’t be used is incorrect IMO as in my situation you can tell what’s converted and not by just the minors

Idk what to tell you, the groups I speak of are converting up to 400L a month from distillates. If you end up purchasing them and test them you’ll find minors. I would never base market analysis solely off of my own work.

Let me wake up I’ll post some stuff for fun soon.

2 Likes

All I’m saying is minors can be used to tell in some instances. It might not work in every instance but if someone provided you those 3 COAs and told you to pick one you’d more then likely pick the first one unless you want high d9 and don’t care if it’s converted

1 Like

Failed conversion, used an insane amount of pTSA:CBD. This was from the nastiest CBD distillate on hand. If someone gave me this I wouldn’t think twice if it was converted.

6 Likes

I’ve tried to get people on board with the idea of flow chemistry for conversions. I want to do a writeup/community think tank on it but there are so many snakes on here I fear that my open source would be someones “fuck you give me 100k”. I’ll end up doing it myself eventually but I have too much on my plate right now to figure it out and if IEX resins are really what roiplek and kotk make them out to be then the technology may already be obsoleted, though I am not sure if those two are making d8 or d9 from them.

The flow chemistry approach can truncate reactions more easily than say a batch reactor. I’ve spoke with you @Kingofthekush420 on insta about this once upon a time. I do really believe it can be a solid approach to producing higher purity d9 than standard methods.

2 Likes

Roplex is doing flow chemistry, he’s not doing IEM