Conversion cbd to delta 9

I definitely recommend attaching a chromatogram or a certificate of analysis to some of these experiments both to reduce the level of mockery you’re receiving as well as perhaps to quell some fears surrounding side reactions.

Eating some zeolites is GRAS

It’s likely just making the same mediocre d9//d8 blend everyone managed to slap together with our dozens of “failed” experiments.

Good on yah for trying stuff though. If you’re writing things down and putting out proper data, at least it’s science :man_shrugging:

And hey, I think we all believe people around the world deserve to get high. And if the only way they can do it is some cbd powder and a stove… Well, at least it’s out there.

Mf-ers better not be selling this shit tho.

8 Likes

100% why this is hilarious to me.

Cbdcrack :laughing: shit is so fucked

The side reactions I’m reading are insane lol

Like 12+ unknowns

4 Likes

I wonder if you just cooked CBD trim in some vinegar and made some kind of sauce or vinaigrette with it if that would work to make THC. It’s probably worse and has more side reactions then ptsa catalyzed D8, but it feels better because how could just cooking and eating a plant be bad?

Hemp slanging in 2023
u8ifb

5 Likes

When CBD is legal but thc isn’t
Chasing
7augy6

7 Likes

download

50 mg of the zeolite THC is more potent than store bought 50 mg d8 editable. The zeolite THC done in vacuum or inert gas gives a fairly good head high

1 Like

First thing I just read on that subreddit was

"If it smells fruity there is probably a lot of D9 So dose carefully. "

Jesus. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes