Conversion cbd to delta 9

I follow this one.

I am new to the channel and am not allowed to send a message yet but I would like to buy your cbd to d9 SOP if possible.

1 Like

i thought hcl in vac or a15 for d9. what you think? can dm

If you claim you did not write this message
This forum has a problem
@sidco @future
On the message board I get the question by @rdmguy44 yet he claims he did not write it
So what’s gooing on ?

1 Like

No, you quoted a msg that wasn’t mine in the dm. which was what I was referring to. Nothing wrong though I think

1 Like

Mix 1 g of CBD isolate with 2 g of zeolite (food grade), it’s enough to make about 15-20 people high.

Put the powder mix in a pouch made out of baking paper. Compress the pouch and close it so there is as little air as possible.
O2 and UV fucks up the reaction and creates side reactions and less D9.
You will get even more D9 if you do the reaction in inert gas(argon, nitrogen, N2O or CO2)

Turn on your oven and heat it to 130C. Put the aluminium pouch in the centre of the oven and heat it for exactly 12 min.
After that take it out and let it cool down. Do not open it until it’s cool down. UV and O2 fucks up the hot THC D9.

150 mg of the powder = one dose, will make you really high, do not take more the first time. You will be surprised of how potent it is.

DO NOT SMOKE IT! Zeolite is like asbestos for the lungs.

Some leeks, onion, couple potatoes, baby you got a stew :stew: goin’

4 Likes

What in the actual fuck did you just suggest? Please anyone reading that DO NOT

2 Likes

Bathtub Tek 2.0

1 Like

Tbh it’s scary what some people actually do without concern.

prob the reason hong kong banned cbd

2 Likes

I could only imagine the things Reddit churns up. I don’t venture there often

Phone won’t view it online & I ain’t downloading that evil :joy:

1 Like

Reddit is an echo chamber that is full on non experts in any subject and field. All emotions.

2 Likes

Pretty much the main reason I don’t participate. I don’t like that it pushes you to the app.

Yepp! A lot of people are doing the zeolite tek right now. It’s spreading like a wild fire.

1 Like

Here is a video about zeolite tek from WKU consulting + spectrum

It’s very fast (12 min!) and easy and has less side reaction compared to HCL if done in vacuum or inert gas.

It’s really good for home cooking eatable THC

Wku? he is the best

Goodluck :innocent:

6 Likes

I am fuckin rolling.
:joy:

Surprised they don’t use a hair straightener

1 Like

Cbd+zeolite suppositories so you can do the conversion in your ass

8 Likes

You need atleast 120-130 C, so your asshole is not hot enough. maybe with enough friction? :smiley:

It might work with a hair straightener, if you can set the temp to around 120-130C.

You can probably put the zeolite-CBD powder mix in foil and cook it carefully over a lighter like a crack head! :joy:

1 Like