Contracting sop Providing CBN sop up to 5kg scale for (read me)

I’m of the opinion y’all should cut the guy a break. He even admitted he used the wrong choice of words. At the end of the day, everyone here is profiting in some way.

His CBN process works while many others are selling the common iodine method as a viable option when it’s not. Yes, you could pay less but in many cases, you don’t get a finished process.

How does one know who is selling good processes? Right now, you can’t unless you have a working relationship with the handful of people doing it.

Seems to me, this forum likes to gang up on other users too easily and will lead to users posting less. It’s happened on every cannabis forum since at least Overgrow

2 Likes

Very true. Happens a lot. But some times it is warranted. Either way the mob mentality is definitely real.

1 Like

Nah- some people just wanna help people and cure cancers.

If I make enough to survive along the way I’m as happy as the person who’s life I saved.

Y’all need to stop privatizing medicine- especially plant medicine- this is a gift to the sick and you are standing in the way.

Don’t stand in the way.

11 Likes

@Rowan

Read this part, it’s easy to say stuff but these questions have existed since before our industry.

I give away medicine to any body who asks, Btw. Read my last post too, one can’t even ask questions here without a bunch of hostility. How have I stood in the way?

1 Like

I’m not speaking to you specifically- it’s more just me venting about the industry as a whole

I do agree that practical experience is essential, and an SOP is useless without that experience; that’s why actual consulting is more important than just slangin SOPs. And for sure, a lot of people without proper organic chemistry laboratory experience should not be attempting these rxns.

But offering SOPs of publicly available information for exorbitant prices is creating a gatekeeper mentality in the cannabis industry. Any chemist seasoned with research will be able to disseminate a reasonable synthetic pathway from analyzing the literature.

Scifinder is an extremely valuable resource

2 Likes

Future should have its own journal, where SOPs can be published.

Have a paywall for access, this would then bring in more paying members, and the authors of the publications could be rewarded monetarily with that newfound income.

This place is supposed to be open source and not a community of SOP slangers.

3 Likes

If I’m not wrong all GLG members have that access cause they paid their part into the gang. Being a member or regular doesn’t mean you got access to it all.

1 Like

No no, i said to exploit cbn.

Exploit how you tiny headed twat

2 Likes