CONTEST: Post Processing Clear Tech Hydrocarbon Contest Prizes to the winner!

Thought this contest was to clean up previously extracted bho

8 Likes

Theres going to be 2, one for bho one for ethanol crude

4 Likes

badass idea! sounds like a good :popcorn: reading.

Im guessing SOP will be mandatory for entry?

4 Likes

I’m in

What’s the desired end product?

9 Likes

We certainly need to figure out the parameters. LOL. Im too high for all this…

6 Likes

whatever you think is the most fire outcome. We as a community will vote on the worst oil to the most fire outcome.

4 Likes

I say if you can preserve terps and make a smokeable non decarbed product, then you are accomplishing the same goal, butane/propane or ethanol or pentane…

2 Likes

I think this is the whole idea…to come up with the best sop for the community! Better oil for everyone.

6 Likes

So dimonds/sugar dimond. Or color

2 Likes

I agree but why not have 2 great sops hence 2 contest. This forum is split like 50/50 hydrocarbon/alcohol. Why not have 2 winners. double the fun! When @Future chimes in…We will know what powders he is donating…hopefully carbon chemistry gets on board…and we can have some real prizes!!

Worst to best…you guys choose… I dont care. If you have a slab of black tar and turn it into a tray of diamonds…submit the photo and we vote…this is suppose to be simple.

4 Likes

So does what i posted in the other thread count? I didnt take a pic of the slab but i have 77gr more if that is required

1 Like

of course bro…i started this whole thread with your thread in mind

4 Likes

Should the 2 just merge or stay separate

1 Like

I think we will clean this thread up after…and everyone can just post their before and after pics with some sorta procedure.

We vote at the end.

7 Likes

Heres some crude thats actually pretty terpy

Here is the crude that has been dissolved in butane and then mixed into magsil by hand until forming a wet cookie dough consistency. Next day or so im going to load this mixture into a column and run “warm” liquid butane through, followed by propane gas to give it a final push

11 Likes

i seen this in sonic thread too…this was all inspired by you guys…i didnt just come up with this. We tried it at @bg305 farm. Then i saw @StoneD and @that445guy doing this. A few others…

Your guys thread today…i figured there is enough of us trying…why not share the methods and button it down like we did for the clear tek extraction side.

i mean who dont like a dick measuring contest…LOL

9 Likes

I remember you talking about it in crc thread.

4 Likes

Oh I don’t bother with crystallizing… I’ve actually just been remediating tails and crude to see what happens with different powders

9 Likes

I’ll agree this process is about clearing dark black old already processed oil w crc bho tek

Plus they would kill us… @anon42519203 just your reputation makes me wanna delete mine :blush:

5 Likes

This is my tails from ethanol extraction , all the suet and nastys still on the bottom

7 Likes