Consulting for THC Remediation

Hey everyone,
I’m looking to get some community referrals on scaling up our THC-Removal for my lab. I see plenty of consulting folks out there but am hoping the community can recommend the top notch ones.

1 Like

I am not a consultant for THC-Removal, but would also be interested in a reputable consultant for THC-Remediation and cannabinoid isolation.

@THCremediation

are you remediating via chromatography?

Not a recommendation, as I haven’t worked with either yet, but @HeisenbergInd and @Cheebachiefextracts are both very professional in our interactions.

3 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t recommend @Cheebachiefextracts. he just scammed another slanger for $9k this last weekend.

5 Likes

I could offer a consultation on THC remediation via Chromatography. As long as you have in house analytics. My specialty is CPC but I can also operate flash.

3 Likes

Could you consult on RPFC with an Orange Photonics as in house analytics? I know it’s not super accurate, but hopefully the damn thing is consistent lol.

1 Like

I’m sorry I’m afraid I’m not familiar with RPFC, nor have I ever heard of it.

I’ve never personally tried the orange photonics portable hplc but we can verify our findings with external standards so if it is off we would know.

send it back. POS. worthless except maybe for flower for field spot checks

3 Likes

Unfortunately I just received word that @Cheebachiefextracts is selling GLG SOPs with minor edits to make himself look like the author. They are copy pasted from the GLG SOP folder.

9 Likes

Wow, Lame!

2 Likes

Rfpc is reverse phase flash chromatography, the most commonly used method for remediation. Also @Estokha I wouldn’t use an orange photonics for remediation they’re nowhere near accurate enough when you’re looking at fractions of a percent.

4 Likes

I can

Ah great, I’ve never heard that abbreviation used :joy: I thought they wanted some variety of FPLC (fast protein liquid chromatography) and was really confused what they were trying to accomplish haha makes sense.

I’m more of a CPC man (although I’ve worked with flash in the past).

Then yes I’m familiar with running “RPLC” although it’s not my specialty (clearly) but I mean it’s pretty straightforward if you know how to pack a column, run a gradient and collect/test fractions.

4 Likes

I have a question after you remediate the THC out of Hemp what do you do with it? What’s the uses

1 Like

We offer SOPs and training. Either at your location or ours

The THC? Surprised you’d ask- It’s an excellent cannabinoid well known for its array of medical uses- one might say it is even more popular than CBD among the cannabis aficionados…

5 Likes

If you take a knife and heat it on a counter top stove until it glows red :fire: and drop some of the thcs on it and inhale the vapors it has effects

3 Likes

Until I get my GCs back I’m stuck with using one of those orange shit suitcases and I’m likely to drive it out into the desert and use it as target practice.

Idk how anyone could be convinced that the orange box could be used in a lab to test concentrates but it’s obnoxious as hell having to tell an owner or manager that they made a horrible mistake in purchasing and I can’t be held liable if their product comes back hot when the only eyes in the building are googly crossed and filled with sand.

8 Likes