Congress tells DEA “HEEL!” On Hemp Enforcement Statements

Rejoice, fellow hempsters.

6 Likes

Did I see @Kingofthekush420 in that third paragraph?

1 Like

Unless I’m mistaken, this is a letter accessible by the public.

@Kingofthekush420 only shares private messages.

5 Likes

Youre only like 5 days late on posting this btw

It’s been floating around the forum

Thanks for trying though!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 shoot me a DM, iv been needing to talk with you. Hit me up, let’s open a line of communication.

1 Like

If only they’d clarify this, ya know, beyond putting d8 under schedule 1

2 Likes

D8 isn’t actually scheduled though you know this

So it’s a typo in the CSA?

Please show me where in the CSA d8 is scheduled

It’s not

It’s illegal through the analogue act drug code 7370 doesn’t apply to hemp which is the drug code that makes d8 illegal under the analogue act of the CSA

1 Like

I’m responding to your original comment , not the edit, that’s a separate point

Not really youre beating a dead horse again

Once again drug code 7370 doesn’t apply to hemp

Cool beans :+1:

1 Like

@PharmExOregon

This is directly from the CSA

You were saying?!

:wink:

Drug code 7370 is THCs btw

4 Likes

I think that’s the CFR, not the CSA but I’m not a legal expert. The paragraph in there that gives me pause Is” The AIA does not impact the control status of synthetically derived tetrahydrocannabinols (for Controlled Substance Code Number 7370) because the statutory definition of ‘‘hemp’’ is limited to materials that are derived from the plant Cannabis sativa L. “

1 Like

And to clarify I wasn’t saying I disagree with your edit or that It didn’t warrant an answer. I’m just on mobile and by the time I was responding to your first comment you had expanded on your point . I’m just playing devil’s advocate, I’ve got no skin in this game.

1 Like

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/CFRSearch.cfm?CFRPart=1308&showFR=1

This is directly from the listing under the CSA

3 Likes

I guess part of my confusion is idk exactly what the CFR is, but I agree that 7 us code 1639o does only specifically mention d9.

2 Likes

Please just start a megathread/FAQ where your whole script is laid out, with bullet points etc, and instead of derailing every single legal related thread with the same old same old circlejerk- just link to your white paper?

It will be good for everyone

If you wanna shoot a YouTube tell all vid lmk I’m gearing up for content creation.

• <3 your biggest fan
5 Likes

I need to update it

5 Likes