Delta 8 grey area/legality

That’s not what it says re read it

It’s from a substance excluded from the CSA there for drug code 7370 doesn’t apply

However, as indicated above, if a product, such as oil from cannabis seeds, consisted solely of parts of the cannabis plant excluded from the CSA definition of marijuana, such product would not be included in the new drug code (7350) or in the drug code for marijuana (7360), even if it contained trace amounts of cannabinoids. 5

Let’s remove some commas to help you understand

However, if a product, consisted solely of parts of the cannabis plant excluded from the CSA definition of marijuana, such product would not be included in the new drug code (7350) or in the drug code for marijuana (7360), even if it contained trace amounts of cannabinoids. 5

The seed oil is just an example

CBD isn’t a tetrahydrocannabinoid you pinecone :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

There need not be a single comma.

Take a look and let it settle in. You are operating in the darkest of gray and advertising it. DEA latest IFR made clear they have a hard on for d8. You love cherry picking sections when it’s the whole document that is interpreted in court. Good luck.

Edit: Btw, the whole meth consultant lab extravaganza isn’t going to play well to your side in federal court.

7 Likes
Tetrahydrocannabinols 7370
(i) Meaning tetrahydrocannabinols, except as in paragraph (d)(31)(ii) of this section, naturally contained in a plant of the genus Cannabis (cannabis plant), as well as synthetic equivalents of the substances contained in the cannabis plant, or in the resinous extractives of such plant, and/or synthetic substances, derivatives, and their isomers with similar chemical structure and pharmacological activity to those substances contained in the plant, such as the following:
1 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers
6 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers
3, 4 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and its optical isomers
(Since nomenclature of these substances is not internationally standardized, compounds of these structures, regardless of numerical designation of atomic positions covered.)
(ii) Tetrahydrocannabinols does not include any material, compound, mixture, or preparation that falls within the definition of hemp set forth in 7 U.S.C. 1639o.

7 U.S.C. 16390 states

The term “hemp” means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.

It’s an interesting thought, but the presence of delta 9 invalidates it

1 Like

D8 is a hemp derived product the same way cbd is as long as it falls in the definition of hemp

Hemp is excluded from the CSA but that never gave it the legal permission to be sold for consumption which is why they passed the Federal Analogue Act which as much as 3Chi and other slingers like to pretend they can’t read or remember pre-2010 era, hemp and it’s noids are not excluded from the FAA, only the CSA. The FAA is specifically for substances not on the CSA or excluded from the CSA but only when intended for consumption (edible/vape, ect) or marketed as an alternative to something illegal.

“Synthetic cannabinoid are defined by congress” does not make any sense, even when these substance we’re legal to import and hold, they we’re always illegal for consumption under the FAA which is why every synthetic noid blend was sold with that label back then. 4-fluromethamphetamine is still legal in the USA , it’s not listed in the CSA, but if you sell it for consumption it’s illegal because of the FAA both because of it’s structure alone and it’s pharmacology alone, but completely legal to have and hold unless your intent is to consume it or sell it to someone else to consume.

The hemp bill was drafted by Mitch McConnell lmao, of course it didn’t include the specifics to make it legal for consumption, it just made it legal to physical grow and hold so it can be processed into clothing and plastics. My state actually tried to pass a Hemp Consumption bill but it failed (3Chi actually uses it as his claim D8 is legal in PA but the bill didn’t even pass). They decided not to because they we’re “alarmed by thinking a hemp farmer could throw his buds on a farmers market table and sell to anyone” which is basically what they are already doing. Speaking of 3Chi there is a reason you can’t find out his name or what his actual business entity is called beyond claimed leaks from other people.

The only reason the industry gets away with CBD is because it doesn’t get you high and so nobody really gives a shit but mainly because years back before the hemp bill the FDA allowed hemp stalks/seed products to be GRAs and the industry started making CBD isolate and claimed it was from stalks when in reality it’s not. Plenty of big companies like Zion Herbals (Lucky Botanical Mob) still claims that their isolate is made from stalks to this day for that reason but the FDA still disputes it.

3 Likes

Take a look and let this settle in

Its in the CSA that hemp derivatives are excluded

1 Like

I know exactly who owns 3chi, he admitted guilt in the “Rachel from cardholder services” robodial/fraud scam in the early 2010s

1 Like

The FFA is part of the CSA though which doesn’t apply to hemp

Also, the FFA has been around forever long before hemp was ever legalized so idk what BS you’re talking about

1 Like

How come you only have gummies up if D8 from hemp is kosher? What are you waiting for?

1 Like

The FAA applies to substances not specifically scheduled in the CSA, has nothing to do with things excluded from the CSA because that is exactly what the FAA is for, things that are’nt on or are excluded from CSA Despite what slingers who are too afraid to reveal their real name or business address like to promote, the cannabinoids in cannabis are not excluded from the FAA.

Yeah I think you should re-read my post cause you didn’t actually read it. I said the FAA has been around long before hemp was legalized so idk wtf your talking about.

EDIT: Oh fuck me never mind you sell D8 lmao never mind I thought I was talking to someone who actually cared to learn the law so they can break it safely.

2 Likes

he’s been pretty consistent in only selling formulated finished products, the raw distillate being “WIPHE” is another thing

Does D8 “distillate” really count as WIPHE?

1 Like

So what did you mean by this? Because hemp was excluded from the CSA long after the FFA was made

Wrong again

Read the definition of hemp

Cannabinoids and isomers are included on there

This was addresses in the OMNI bill btw

The DEA got checked

3 Likes

Lol keep trying

that was in regards to the natural THC in hemp extraction, no? Not delta 9/delta 8 that was synthesized from hemp feedstock

1 Like