Community projects

I would like to see some testing of street drugs in Oregon now that possession of everything is decriminalized, that would definitely be a worthwhile endeavor. For now, those two work pretty well(although EC doesn’t seem to know much about bathtub conversions)

6 Likes

Just need to add a 3d printer in. I’d definitely contribute to something like this, I’ve never seen a chemistry oriented makerspace

3 Likes

Love this idea. I thought it would be cool to invite “extractors in residence” and supply then with all the tools and inputs they need to produce amazing hash.

4 Likes

This was sort of the idea behind the nevada debacle

2 Likes

Oh no! No wonder. I only have crazy ideas that can go terribly wrong but look great on paper.

3 Likes

The extractor residence concept has been explored here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I was just thinking today of putting together an all star team from the community.

3 Likes

I definitely recommend this. We could use some content for Nevada Hemp Rush S2.

5 Likes

I think the difference is this would be not for profit. So ideally nobody could get screwed over too bad.

4 Likes

And you won’t be allowed to make meth at this lab

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQoPJjA5Yl/?utm_medium=copy_link

Weed Heights Uncut

What does this mean

Wtf is that…

Need details or it’s just fake newz.

That’s the big issue really is lack of location. I would have already kicked this off if i had a good space. I can’t pay rent on an extraneous facility. Maybe we could do a gofundme or something.

2 Likes

Go fund me and Airbnb it…

I can see it now, Portland Airbnb community experimental open source hash(maybe other things too) lab

2 Likes

I have the space.

2 Likes

That’ll end well…

And yet, I’m drawn like a bee to :honey_pot:

2 Likes

@Future right on, energy control has been a solid player for years.

edit: oh wow. i was going off the avatar instead of the username … :grimacing:

… im pulling a @thumper

3 Likes

Gonna send him a pic of my meat