Commercial Solventless Systems

In your opinion what is the best commercial size bubble hash system on the market right now? I’ve been especially checking out WT-Craft+ by Whistler Technologies, the Sambo Creeck systems, or an Osprey by LowTemp… but any input from extractors running a solventless system would be great!

I’m looking to do around 25kg of fresh frozen a day

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

I have and icon 74 and icon 200 I love them both. They both work extremity well and produce fire hash once you dial in the parameters the 74 can easily do 210 lbs in a 14-16 hour day the icon 200 can do l about 600 lbs in a 10-12 hour day. Pick your poison

2 Likes

I’ve visited the low temp plates facility I really like the work those guys are doing.

1 Like

Icon!!!

1 Like

i have heard the osprey sucks

i like the icon and the pure pressure one

I wont even mention anything made out of plastic

or you can spend 200k on a hashatron or one similar like access rosin to be extra fancy and waste money

2 Likes

Nobody cares @extractionguy, lol.

1 Like

@Alwaysworking Thanks for your input! I think that Icon 74 would be perfect for what we’re trying to do.

1 Like

I think that’s a great choice buddy don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help

1 Like

@fakeconsultant that Hashatron is really $200k?!? wtf haha

Also thanks for saving us both the trouble of mentioning anything plastic :rofl:

1 Like

Anyone have any experience with these? Just curious because it’s what ETS is recommending me…

Thanks very much!

1 Like

Mids!!

Damn, its like that :joy: or is the Icon really just that great? lol

1 Like

Honestly I do lbt have much experience with the other systems besides what I hear. I really don’t like any pump in between the work vessel and the filtration bags.

1 Like

I definitely want to stay away from pumps, but ultrasonic assisted extraction sounded so intriguing haha

You can hit up @dammit__bobby_ on IG for a first hand account on the Osprey. His hash is fire so I doubt it sucks.

1 Like

It’s plastic so an immediate no for me. Plastics aren’t meant to be placed in food grade situations with agitation unless you like micro plastics in your hash

2 Likes

interesting… I guess I didn’t realize it was plastic, thanks for saving me the trouble!

Plastics aren’t meant to be re-used in food grade situations with agitation maybe, but plastic single use bioreactors are a thing.

https://making-tst.imgix.net/2014/10/Cellready-3L.jpg

1 Like

All I see is a chicken feeder with a bunch of tubes sticking out of weird places

Don’t miss next weeks episode of “All a laymen sees”

10 Likes