Columbolabs consulting

Whatever you do please do not higher columbolabs for any reason to do any consulting for your lab. As a friend I had him come to my lab and do a consult.

The result of this consult was a broken roto pump, broken 5L collection flask and a broken cold trap not to mention he blew carbon all the way through my system into my Edwards 30 pump.

I have had to go through 5 gallons of pump oil just to start getting all the carbon out of my pump. He fell asleep when I stepped out for a minute to handle some other business and destroyed my lab.

He left my lab with liters of tails all over my floor which is a bitch to clean up and hasn’t been back to fix or pay for anything he destroyed.

When he left he took a liter of disty to help pay for and fix all the equipment he broke and had it for more than two weeks.

He finally shows back up after numerous ignored phones calls and texts with 1500 bucks and half a liter of disty that wasn’t even mine. Trying to say we are even.

Whatever you do do not do any business with @Deleted he is shady and off his rocker on shrooms and who knows what else causes you to nod out all day in the lab and destroy someone’s shit.

6 Likes

Proof?

2 Likes

i think this is the same dood that was bitching out kingofkush

5 Likes

This was posted a few days ago and pretty was prompt flagged from what I recall.

3 Likes

Me and kingofthekush settled our differences and have been talking I’m not above being able to admit when I had a part in a shity situation if you don’t beleive me ask kingofthekush we both talked and squashed our beef and realized that columbolabs used my name at his work to bad mouth kingofthekush to try and keep him out of his company from fixing the machines he broke.

1 Like

It was taken down by me because @columbo labs promised to make it right and fixed what he did so I took it down on my own. Then what I got for that was him turning off his phones and disappearing.

When he left he took a liter of disty to help pay for and fix all the equipment he broke and had it for more than two weeks.

So this guy destroys your shit then you cuff him 6k :joy:

12 Likes

Didnt you post a thread about this very same issue last week or so? Why do we need another thread?

2 Likes

i Was trying to do anything I could to help him get the money to repay me for the damage that was done.

This is when you take payment with his ass! Straight up. If someone did this to my lab. They are leaving unconscious being dragged out by their feet!

11 Likes

Doing that doesn’t get me anywhere closer to having my pumps and glass replaced but I hear what you are saying.

if you put the fear of god in him. He will come with my money or that will keep happening. Seems like your solution didnt get you anywhere closer to having your pumps or glass back either. Bet my way is more satisfying.

7 Likes

Yes but I took it down because columbolabs was supposably on his way to my place with cash and everything to replace what damage he did on his consulting job. So he didn’t show and turned off both his phones. So I was asked by his place of employment who he used to go through on the consult to repost.

What other proof would you like. Let me know. I can have his work get on here to and explain the issue.

2 Likes

Yea I’m sure it would be but sitting in jail with charges wouldn’t make me anywhere closer to having my problem solved.

He gave me 1500 and a half liter of disty that wasn’t mine he tried to play off as mine. So as far as the disty goes I guess we are square.

He took my pump to provac to be fixed told me 5 days provac said two weeks but are not releasing the pump tell it is paid for and with him turning off his phones and disappearing looks like I’ll just have to eat the cost on everything and learn from this.

1 Like

1 Like

this is like extractor Jerry springer lol

28 Likes

That’s pretty shity to come through in wreck your place like that and not make amends f****** crackhead mentality I wouldn’t let any of these m************ in my lab

8 Likes

Yes best part of futures
Keeps me coming back more than the science lol

5 Likes