Columbolabs consulting

I’m about to post the text he just sent me threatening my lab and me.

1 Like

All the proof is right here he is a price of shit.

4 Likes

2 Likes

The face you make when you get back from your 2 day off the grid trip

BcJsddm

34 Likes

Does no one remember the whole beef with loudandclear and this Columbo? Same kind of stuff.

11 Likes

Thank god i live in the fucking east. HOLY SHIT…is it me or does every fucked up story sound like the biggest crack head story. This is the type of shit you would hear during the crack epidemic.

Living in the east sure sounds nice…LOL

12 Likes

“you news money”
:crazy_face::laughing::hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

The carbon powder over everything is too funny, the first pic I’m thinking, “eh, I’ve made messes like that with AC” then there’s the pan shot lolol made my day

5 Likes

Oh man new England is fucking addict central. Lotta nasty crackhead screwballs up here

3 Likes

Man I hate to say it but you dug yourself in this hole. Ya it sucks getting stiffed by a shady motherfucker but you gotta keep better company.

4 Likes

There are endless stories about columbo. Him claiming to have come up with water clear. The fact he can extract at all… its all super funny. He can’t even rly extract Just employs certain guys runs with their pics and hustles machines and SOPs through their pics. His stories go back years.

I called bullshit On @Kingofthekush420 screwing him over and I was right.

This one is very likely true tho lol. Somehow 710 keeps getting himself into shit tho.

7 Likes

I’ve had nothing but good experiences on west coast. Maybe cause i never invited any “famous” people to my facility lol

8 Likes

Columbolabs was at one point I guess good at what he did. Drugs and prostitutes getting divorced and your kid taken I guess can make anyone go down hill.

I even tried to come at him as a friend and ask him how we can get him out of the drug hole he is in and he denied it even though his place of employment has him nodding out on camera

Here is a picture of the disty he blew all over my pumps system and floor that he tried to make. Lol

4 Likes

Is this the member with tag
Colombolabs. Alumni ?

1 Like

He has always talked all the talk and been on the cutting edge of stuff. But from what I’ve heard has never walked the walk

3 Likes

Hmmm interesting
Well all fuckup s aside
Hope he finds a way out
And those that call/called him his friend are there when change is what he wants for the better of course
For these roads are almost impossible alone

6 Likes

looks gnarly, was that supposed to be waterclear?

1 Like

Why can’t we all just consult properly & get along as a community :man_shrugging:t3::metal:t3:

5 Likes