CO2 Derived Hemp Terpenes

We have been playing around with some terpene pulls. Looking for some constructive criticism, any useful tips, or possible outlets. These terps have been extracted and filtered but haven’t been ran through the short path yet. Are they useful as they are or should we vacuum distill?

I put them in a cart and they taste really nice as they are but they are an Reddish amber color. Doesn’t affect the color of the carts though.

Also, attached are the COAs. Since no one seems to send terpene COAs when you purchase them I am unsure if the terpene content on these COAs are good or bad.

More pictures coming…

6 Likes

id love to try them

3 Likes

I’d be glad to send a sample. DM me.

5 Likes

Looking for a sample! And prices. HMU.

These are really good! Makes fit for the perfect blend

2 Likes

Terpenes belong nowhere near rubber stoppers

5 Likes

They still fire though but I took out and put in glass container

6 Likes

Surprised to see F.A.S.T Labs on here. Might want to read more into them. Kyle Felling lost his license in OK for falsifying results :grimacing:
Sometimes you can either love the money or love the science…

1 Like

Got the t1 in today. BLOWN AWAY! Reminds me of some gassy sour d from when I was a wee lad. Really strong nose and so gassy. 10/10

2 Likes

I think that’s a very… generous interpretation of the T1

Smells like T1. Not bad by any means but saying it smells like old school Sour Diesel is an exaggeration to say the least lol

4 Likes

Oh yeah dont get me wrong… it smells like hemp. It just took me down memory lane :smiley:

1 Like

Eeeed how does it taste

They taste good and tested clean. CO2 terps are a lot smoother on the inhale.

5 Likes

Question to everyone - what are your thoughts on terpene-only carts/disposables? We’re a product manufacturer and we’re heavily exploring this space. We have great recombinations of various terpenes (@DeltaHemp - we’d love to try yours) that concentrate on being energy/calm/sleep and are just genuinely curious if this is a thing or if anyone would buy non-cannabinoid carts. Thoughts? Thanks for any replies.

I really hope you don’t literally mean just filling a cart up with straight terpenes

4 Likes

How much are the terps

1 Like

vape juice carts anyone?

@DeltaHemp In my experience, 45% terpenes by mass is a good number for a non-distilled CO2 terp extract. Haven’t tried hemp though. Either way, nicely done.

Awesome. Thanks!

2 Likes

Its a solvent afterall. Makes sense.