CO2 Derived Hemp Terpenes

Same. I would love to try co2 terps.

Are they still available?

2 Likes

This is 3 years old my bro i doubt very seriously that its still available

3 Likes

Not the exact batch lol.

Clarification: are there any co2 terps available at all?

2 Likes

Yes still available.

6 Likes

Whats the price on a sample pack 3x 2ml or so

1 Like

Perfect.

Shooting a dm right now

COA is dated 2021 foo

3 Likes

Thought it meant jan 2018. I see its jan 18 21

Respectfully, no. No. No. No. NO.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. We just had a couple of stores ask us for it and the American Shaman franchise is releasing that product soon. But well-received and we will stay far away from it.

How long did it take for you guys to get your samples?

Cant wait to try these terps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, had some changes in employees due to an expansion. Should have them out for you tomorrow.

1 Like

I just wanna try these terps man i paid $300 and its been over a month.
Anyone else know a reputable source for CO2 terps??

2 Likes

What happened?

1 Like

You need to message him bc somehow I got shuffled under things or something bc I use him all the time never takes more than couple weeks

1 Like

Im glad to say ive received my terps, its been a bit since i got them because i didnt get around for trying them.
It took a long time, but honestly, I dont care!
I really enjoy these, and they are well priced.

The T1 smells like sweet pickles to me, but it it tastes like spicey earthy incense, quite nice IMO.

Im assuming the bottle labeled “T1 Lifter” is a mix of T1 and Lifter.
It smells like sweet soil and has undertones of earthy peanuts, pretty much tastes exactly like it smells.

Added some to a jar of diamonds and let it sit for a bit.
Took a nice dab on a diamond knot and it coated my mouth with that earthy sweet nutty-ness. Also quite nice IMO.

Yes there are some grassy/hempy notes in both of them, but that is to be expected with HDT.

I blended some with a low ratio of BDT from abstrax native series, and that REALLY brought them to life, it only takes a tiny bit to add some nice top notes.

Even though shipping took a while, ill prob be getting more.

3 Likes

It’s the only way to make cheap awesome tasting carts!

Not everyone has piles hte laying around

5 Likes

Does running terpenes through a short path or vacuum degrade them or suck all your monos into the vac?

Running terpenes through a shortpath I think there is a risk of thermal degradation and some of the low boilers will definitely end up in your pump oil. Even with cold traps I would still get some of them in my pump oil when I was distillig

2 Likes

Those terpenes look pretty good, nice job.

You can tweak your parameters to get a more transparent terpene fraction and you will see less cannabinoids on your test results. You may see decreased lipid content which will bring up your total terpene content as well. Although, you mentioned you filtered. Did you filter through a syringe filter, if so what micron size?

I am curious on more details such as extraction parameters, % terpene content in starting material, input quantity and yields. What extraction machine are you using?