Closed Loop Design Contest....

Ow Shiet!!! Thank you so much dude, I really appreciate you and the guys down at indofabs taking the time to fabricate one for me.

3 Likes

Ye am super cheap and would not buy 1 my self, but hav just found a old delivery trolley that has colapsable (lol spelling) shelves and opens completely at 1 side a fue pipe tie things and it should work a treat

3 Likes

why a pump on both sides of the recovery tank?

Stupid question most likely. Why not use the pump to move the butane in to a material column?

1 Like

standard recovery pumps do not like liquid through them.
just use a larger hose or pressurize your solvent tank if you need a little more inject speed.

pumps just get in the way.

Hell yeah!!!

2 Likes

It’s soooo pretty

2 Likes

Spool is from @Killa12345 and the stand was fabricated by @Soxhlet (aka IndoFabsSolutions)

Thank you both again for giving me parts of such high quality.

4 Likes

Looks the tits dude, wish mine was all shiny and silver my dry ice sleeve is an old rain pipe with end cap and industrial blue tack, works really well but looks abit shoddy

4 Likes

looks good, kinda like the lunar lander!

5 Likes

Guessing 1/2 inch openings all around?

1 Like

We had a few of these bases made for several members here.

They are certainly not as cheap as @soxhlet s option. That’s a 10” with 1.5” Tri clamp ferrule. We have had them made in 4 and 6” with 1/2” ferrules too

8 Likes

Now THAT looks pretty

2 Likes

not my design. a customer asked for it. I think those went to @Thetetraguy. @Eastcoaststrange just order identical sets too.

Here is a smaller one. This might be the first one too.

6 Likes

I think the larger spools 10-12" need larger diameter legs, we used 3/8 ss rod to fabricate the one shown in the pic.

4 Likes

sweet bbq

8 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

I could see an FFE being made using a few of those.

1 Like

@Soxhlet how much

man I’m really liking this idea, I might have to get someone to build me one very soon. It’s so weird I saw this today, I literally had a dream last night that I swapped my 6" splatter platter for a 6" hemi cap with a 1.5" tri clamp ferrule with a valve on it for super easy transfer vs the open and pour procedure.

It even had legs like this…

4 Likes