Cloning a flower top

They can take punishment. Most plants bounce back this bitch got crushed by a light day 38 or so and it’s at day 64 survived.

That’d an autoflower btw

1 Like

That mifhr have something to do with the fact thst hollow stems attract much more fungus related probles sibce the entry point is larger.

Also saw an old video explaining that air bubles in the stem cause problems, wich makes sense since the transpiratonal flow is disrupted with cavitation…

Lovely… I bet ya it would test 20% more than the rest, and cause it had all that root system to support these few tops…

Hehe enjoy

I’ve supercrooped probably 70 strains in the past 10yrs in flower, up until day 20 w/o ever seeing a nanner. I’m betting your genetics were not sound to begin with.

I also deleaf at week 3, then at week 7.

7 Likes

Yeah they are beast colas like a short coke cans.

2 Likes

Thank you for that imput.

Definetly a valid point… With that much strain variance it would be safe to assume they play a major role.

Do you have exp. In eu seed market. Preety preety f2 allround so… You catch my (genetic) drift :slight_smile:

Might have something to do with location aswell.

All hybrids or sativas indicas, ruderals( the lot?)

Have you noticed differences in reactions ( surely)? Time to recuperate and so on?

What I woukd give to be in a rec state like mendocino back in the 99 plant day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lady would not bend. Too thick, heard a snap tho when i rubbed her back n forth

Yup
That’s supercroping.

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to bend her. Just heard a slight snap, and couldnt bend her without risk of breaking.

I’ve done that, the stem broke 75% thru. I just put a little rooting powder in the break, used some painter’s tape, and taped up the break still bent over. 2 weeks later I forgot all about it, but she didn’t skip a beat.

4 Likes

I’ll check her out when lights come on today

Most USA growers know the eu market. But we used to buy USA seeds from EU/UK and get them taken by customs

1 Like

I broke a bbm, but tape and a bamboo support= thats usually gonna be the biggest cola. its very bushy and the rozay has huge fans and is blocking it out. I gotta get to work and make space for them in the co2 garden.