Claim/Misc Clean-Up

So I took another test dab and it wasn’t bad at all!!! Two-Tone and I can pinpoint what they are,The first one is obviously a claimy taste not old man shoe taste just the harsh chlorophyll taste and then the rest had to be from the closed loop base cause I can’t stop licking my lips!!! So tasty!!!

Here she is day three going strong

1 Like

Kinda can’t believe this is claim.

To flip it I couldn’t edge it off the paper so what I did was, is put it face down on to the fresh parchment and then took an un-opened double edge razor blade and I used the handle to kinda card the bubbles out and to see if it would be a good way to help peel it off. It worked like a charm.

Update: it’s stable enough to edge and I started with every 12 hours for the first two then switched to every 6-8 hours now I’m on a strict 4 hour schedule. I’m going to take it out tomorrow afternoon. I’d say all in all like I mentioned in the othwr post as long as you add like an 8th of tasty cannabis to the claim mixture you should be fine.

AGAIN IT’S NOT JUST CLAIM I TASTE and again to be honest it’s pretty damn nice for what it is

1 Like

There was no more action and this thing has a lot of holes indicating a lot of purging happened. So I’m gonna call it and say it’s done.

5 Likes

nicely done! Can’t wait to see your next experiments

1 Like

Thank You all who followed me thru this it was fun to show that you can clean up dirty on that note , I dont reclaim this oil I dont save the puddles in the nails from claim. I don’t see a point in saving the reclaim of claim.

1 Like

This time in doing the same input:

I’m filtering 750ml of claim, roaches, ashtray cleanings, hash that was on the floor, bong cleanings.

But I’m vacuum filtering instead of using positive pressure.

Here’s my makeshift stainless buchner.

Progress.

2 Likes

Why why why? Just shared your story with my wife and she became nauseous

5 Likes

It’s going through activated charcoal* relax :joy::joy::joy:. Only weed in the trays no ciggs

Only raw papers no blunts

1 Like

I’ll let you keep anything you find on the floor, ash tray, rolling trays, and random parchment if you come clean up my shop😂

4 Likes

mine came out the same dark red brown going through same media.

I think amumina helps I read on the forum. Mine was old press bags I saved in the freezer. Did cryo etho on it amd all of this it tasts like crap smells neutral to me.

it is fire in fire out so I am not sure there is much on fixing it tasting like licking a bong slide

I forget the lengths people will go to get high.

This is groovy tech

4 Likes

So you’re drawing vacuum from the side of the column? Why not draw vacuum from the you know…. The bottom!?

4 Likes

Wondered the same thing, seems like alot of money and unnecessary steps/equipment for what a $40 buchner will do

2 Likes

I got a Glass one from stonylab glass500ml it works nice !!! get a 1000ml flask and stand

StonyLab Borosilicate Glass Buchner Filtering Funnel with Coarse Frit(G1), 94mm Inner

I got G1 so it would not clog and it is easy to clean and wash out after use

Idk I have parts and I get bored.

Yeah I could’ve done a couple rounds on my glass buchner but again boredom does things.

2 Likes

Source : Polishing extracts | Skunk Pharm Research

I used everclear this whole process I used extractohol last time.

gotta keep the pump drunk?

nah, its the drugs you’re huffing… :rofl:

what are you using for a vacuum pump?
have you checked it recently?

the setup shown would be expected to suck much of your tincture into the pump.

unless you’ve got a dip tube hidden here that extends below your vacuum inlet.
d6328e25653f962f5081f373692d39c685c65c31_2_375x500

eg: https://www.glaciertanks.com/dip-tubes-dts-g150-125-015.html

do you?

3 Likes