Chocolate infusion problems

I made chocolate dipped ones. Maybe sprinkled with nuts I forget.

1 Like

im just saying- mint chocolate chip was probably the best strain ive grown.

2 Likes

Exotic genetics?

1 Like

There’s a thin mint cut in my area, the folks that grow it are trash but that is a fire line

Yeah i think its green ribbon x cookies but I liked it alot. I still have some old stuff im making oil out of.

I ate a carolina ghost pepper for those seeds

2 Likes

On that mycotek shit huh :joy:

How much of your 87% distillate do you need to have 100mg of thc. Multiply that by 1.5 and that’s how much you need for each edible. Multiply that by how many you want to make.

Take into consideration the volume the distillate takes up when measuring your ingredients.

2 Likes

Doing everything by weight is far superior to using volumetric measurements.

5 Likes

Correct.

I was actually typing it, but backed off.

Then find out how much of each ingredients is used in each serving, then multiply that by the amount you’re planning to make. That will get you the most precise dose per piece

3 Likes

Some folks only use eyeball for measurements but we’re not here to discuss that :frog::coffee:(Not reacted to this lol) but yes I firmly 100% agree measuring properly by weight/ density of inputs will be the most transparent for a label.

Most folks don’t even account for density/ grams

pop them and share he keeper with me LOL, Mine was black at harvest, and I dont sell weed so it got old and then people called it brown cookies and I got pissed and didnt keep it after a few years.

1 Like

If the OP is going through the trouble of trying to accurately dose and pay for testing to verify said dose, they are not eyeballing it, and the primary focus of this particular discussion is on the OP’s problem.

Accounting for density in this process is meaningless, as density changes with temperature. They are cooking here, so there will be variance in density for all of their products at each stage of the process.

1 Like

That’s why I said that comment wasn’t related to this specifically

1 Like

it was probably a stoner misdosed it. Its pretty close to 1/2 what it should be.

The PROPER WAY may be to make the graham crackers yourself and infuse those.

How much fat and/or coco butter is in the chocolate you are using? Adding the distillate into the cocobutter first helps with homogenization issues.

Its cocao butter

:sunglasses:

29.00 a lb