Chinese wiped film

Has anyone had a verified good experience using a Chinese steel unit? Who did you use?

2 Likes

Holy shit,

You can buy a wiped film unit for under 10k… and it will do output of over 5x that of any short path on a similar price… am I reading this right?

I have not actually heard back from the sh-dea.com company that has them.

1 Like

Not sure but that BML one appears to be an external condenser wiped film, not the “short path” type standard in this field. I am unsure how well that type will work for cannabinoids

1 Like

Hi
I am manager terry from China manufacturer that has been specializing in producbig rotovap, chiller, spd, molecular distillation and so on.

If you could dm in this forum? the price will be still better.

Welcome your dm and inquiry.

Hi Alchemist
I am manager terry from China manufacturer that has been specializing in producbig rotovap, chiller, spd, molecular distillation and so on.

If you could dm in this forum? the price will be still better.

Welcome your dm and inquiry.

heres is the quote i got back from that company

WFE BML-5 (FOB Price:$7,800.00)

a person could probably source the pump, and other parts they have added to the quote.

DEA-BML-5.pdf (514.7 KB)

I tried to get a well-regarded inspection company to go check out the manufacturing facility of this company (validate that it’s there etc), and the company refused.

Caveat emptor. We won’t be taking a chance on these guys, even at the super low price.

4 Likes

Yeah I think that would raise a big fucking red flag

1 Like

Karmabob,
How did the YHCHEM System turn out,
Did you get the system to run properly?
I am thinking of getting a YMD-150.
Just wanted your honest opinion.
$41,000, all in.
That is an excellent but, if it works.
Please let us know.
Thank you.

I have a Chinese wiped film it’s great but I would upgrade every piece of it you can. Ask for a barebones model and buy polyscience heaters.

Dm me if interested in a purchasing consult. I’ll set you up for $500 over the phone and I can do $500 a day onsite install

5 Likes

Hey just wondering what you don’t like about their heaters?

I have then and they seem to work well

The heaters/chillers sometimes go up in flames for no obvious reason…

I’ve seen a client with one & had it happen to one I was running. Ymmv

3 Likes

dayum , glad I have fire ext

1 Like

41000 usd includes what?
Are there diffusion pump, gear pump for feeding and discharge?

If u want to know or buy them, just dm me and I could supply them with good price.

Yeah. When I say “no obvious reason” I’m not being completely honest… It’s actually quite obvious that the problem is heat transfer fluid leaking on to the electronics. I moved the circuit board from under the pump/bath connection to avoid repeats

3 Likes

you have a photo of your heater? I think my circuits are above

Does it actually hold vac? What depth can you hit?

Possibly. Chucked the offending device a while back.

some of the electronics were above high tide…

I love how they set the electrical outlets right at the bottom of the column. Any hot oil that spills from anywhere will end up on that strip haha.