Chinese Rotovap

My buchi wobbles but then again it’s the Chinese boiling flask that’s wobbling

3 Likes

Ahhh, makes sense with the buoyancy helping to balance it. I did notice it likes to work itself loose as well. Do you just hand tighten the evaporating flask, or use a strap wrench like I’ve seen mentioned here?

1 Like

Hand tighten quite a bit. Then i retighten after warm up

2 Likes

If its loosening up on ya, try using ptfe tape on the threads, then tighten up. The ptfe should help heelp it tighteded up.

2 Likes

Hey Guys I wanted to give you an update on the Chinese Roto Situation. I ended up getting a touch science 50 litre with 1 size larger chiller than Touch recommended. Its been running now for a bit and I have to say that its been all good. Merlin from touch science was really good too. I would recommend going with them.

Hope this helps someone else on their quest.

2 Likes

My Chinese 5l does fine on 120, and I have other some other devices on the circuit.

Hi, which are in discount? greetings DM

quote]

2L Rotary Evaporator price $557/set.
Phone/What’s App/Wechat: +86-15090315790

Phone/What’s App/Wechat: +86-15090315790

They are in discount.
Pls tell me which volume of rotovap, then I will quote to u

Hello Grace , good to see you here. Hope all is well

is this the 2 l ? is this the set for 557?

Yes. 2L $557/set.

Rotaing flask can be changed: 500ml, 1L and 2L. My contact informations: Phone/What’s App/Wechat: +86-15090315790

Hello. Nice to meet you here. Thanks for your support for our rotary

is grace verrified here can someone vouge for this grace?

if i buy this set what else do i need in order to make distillate is this turn key or do i need to buy other things as well?>

You’ve got lots of researching ahead of you buddy. Start reading.

5 Likes

I will verify that Grace have bought multiple items from her . No longer than 8 days to the door fed-ex

2 Likes

check their pricing. It is a resell in CA

Hello, we have 20L rotovap in stock. We (Hydrion Scientific Instrument) are based in Northern San Diego, let me know if you are still looking for a 20L rotovap. Cheers.

If you go chinese rotovap can you replace parts/glass with us suppliers?