Chinese gov will regulate/tax more strict on all vape products

This is probably the most strictest rules .

All vape factories, distributors,wholesellers are required to get a tabaco license, not sure if cartridges-only needs a tobacco license .While all tabacco business are stated owned . More taxes and regulatory are on the way.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-12-02/chinas-tobacco-authority-issues-draft-rules-governing-e-cigarettes

This will effect a lof of cartridge-only business too, since in the rule it says all vape device which used for vapor ,nicotine or not are e-cigarettes

2 Likes

This is chinas response to the smoore patent.

We knew it was coming.

4 Likes

now it’s the real war

2 Likes

We have the solution dm me if you want it. It’s going to be a short war and there’s not going to be a lot of winners.

5 Likes

According to the draft rules, companies selling e-cigarettes in China must meet national standards in order to register with the tobacco authority and do business legally.

Companies engaged in the production of e-cigarettes must also receive a special licence from the tobacco authority, provided they can prove that they have the funds for production and a facility with equipment that meets standards.

The tobacco authority said that it will establish a “unified national electronic cigarette transaction management platform” that all licensed e-cigarette wholesalers and retailers must sell products through."

1 Like

So youll just sell us parts now then ? lol

3 Likes

“Assembled in America” like most car manufacturers

6 Likes

the new rules haven’t clearly list if producing/exporting empty cannabis vape cartridges requires the special license or not. While when we look into the details,it do say any device make vapor need to be regulated

Empty cartridges are usually shipped in parts/ tank and mouthpieces separately,while we are not sure how the rules play

If you sell us the parts it will no longer be a vape product and I don’t think any cart factory fully assembles their carts anyways

3 Likes

honestly besides those big players like ccell, they have their own formulated ceramic coil , most factories just assembly all parts together

metal,glass,ceramic coil,silicone…

4 Likes

And ,this pending rules will soon be a law, and it’s also the first law in China that related to vape business

2 Likes

Most manufacturers are quality control more than anything else.

2 Likes

As far as Known, It is very hard to get the tabacco License.
We already established one team for applying the license, and we have confidence to get the license by our free dust workshop and comply with GMP certificate.
Once we got the license, we will share the license here.

1 Like

Liability is catching up to vaporizers

1 Like

I knew it

I knew China was going to do it. I fucking knew it. They’re going authoritative all the way now

@QBD420 you will be ok yes?

1 Like

we produce empty cartridges only,no nicotine staff yet.

In the rules it do list 'device which are not used for nicotine ", but no one is 100% sure before the gov give detail explain

2 Likes

Nicotine only what i gathered so far yes so it will not apply(hopefully) but its the Chinese government… thats what I’m worried about.

I pray it gives some more context to this

2 Likes

Godspeed @QBD420 :pray:

1 Like