Chinese cartridge suppliers

@ravspd, it is food grade, What is your contact info?
Do you like to text me or email me?
Mandy 213 842 9372
Email: mandy@ikrusher.com
Mandy@aldcigarettes.com
Thanks

Not having good luck with your AC1006 carts, shoot me a message!

Replied you friend

I am about to start supplying empty cartridges. I can do the liberty’s for 2.00 flat plus shipping.
I plan on stocking liberty’s v9, the best Chinese ccell clone, and ikrusher. Located in the USA so no wait compared to china

You work for Ikrusher?

No longer

1 Like

If you wanna have samples from China? Lead free samples can pass mental test

we are chinese vape supplier over 6 years,do oyu know nc10 cartridge? The high-end janpan ceramic coil ,pass the HMT.

Beside i saw many people say they can buy ccell from CHINA,that’s wrong ,CCELL only sell to their official dealer ,only 4 company allowed to sell it they are Jupiter Research LLC(AZ),Canna Brand Solutions(washington) ,3win corp(AZ) ,kunsh supply co(CA).

I know many people thought they can buy the real ccell ,actually what they got just copy from other factory not from ccell because ccell don’t sell to other directly.Pay attention to what you have got.The real ccell you can only get it from local vendor.That’s the fact

3 Likes

yeah i think advertising the pens currently killing people is probably a bad business move

6 Likes

I cant believe this YoYo is advertising Dank Vapes as a private label. Lol.

4 Likes

I flagged it. Screw the scammers.

1 Like

He may not be a scammer just someone on the late end of the wave. You got to remember these dudes weren’t swimming in the ocean :ocean:

i am china supplier who had been in this industry over 6 years

1 Like

If your gonna sling a product or item, you should be in the “know”. If not, sink to the bottom.

I ordered some sample carts to test them out. If any of the regulars around here want some samples let me know. I ordered 1g, 1/2g, quartz and ceramic coils.

3 Likes

Yes. Me:raised_hand:

2 Likes

They were of good quality, I just wish you could smoke real weed So you can see @Ascent

My goverment not allow. I wish I could

Use reliable manufacturers that invent their own hardwares and do care for end client’s vaping experience such as BBTANK.

Hit me up if you are interested.
Whatsapp/mobile: +86 13418690189

You should contact me bro