Chinese cartridge suppliers

thank you for this reply

where are you finding them for 1.85 direct? I just got pricing for them over $2

do you still need some I don’t mind trying to help you out.

If it helps I first started with transpring and no longer order from them. They do make a decent cartridge but after trying CCell there is no way I could go back to using them and I didn’t like how they did business. They would quote me one price and upcharge for everything it felt. I would get a customs fee I had to pay to import into the country that I wasn’t told about. This fee wouldn’t come from them but from the shipping company which was strange because ordering from any other vape company I never was charged such fees.

1 Like

Direct from iKrusher MOQ 1000. Still gotta pay shipping and now possibly tariffs

CBD Promotion Catalog - Yarktech Landy (1).pdf (4.7 MB)

wow, ripoff brass knuckles carts ready to go!

7 Likes

I’m interested in making distillate carts with about 5% true terpenes and 95% distillate. What mm portholes would you guys recommend for that mixture. I’m thinking the liberty v9 from atom enterprises .co. Does anyone have any experience with that company? Is yark tech good? Is William good?

@mr_pickles

I just finished a very small test batch with the v9’s.

Before the v9’s I toyed with about 10 different mixtures and 4 different cartridges ranging in the $1-$2 range and the liberty V9’s are far superior in every way. 100% the way to go IMO (i’m sure others have better options but I have found these to be the best so far).

My current mixture is about 83% distillate, 10% mct , and 7% terpenes with 1.5mm holes.

I think if you went 95% distillate 5% terpenes with 1.5MM holes you would be 100% set. If I were you i would order like 10 off of ebay and just test them out.

Go through DHGATE imo. There is a seller on there who goes directly through the manufacturer.

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2016-itsuwa-amigo-cbd-tank-kit-oil-vaporizer/386704830.html

This is where I plan on ordering my first 200-400 in the next week or so.

1 Like

Please contact me and I will be able to provide you with quality cartridges at low prices - info@privatelabeldesigns.co

What is mct?

I’ve got a bunch of v9’s already stateside if you’d like a small quantity.

MCT stands for (medium chain triglyceride). It’s basically just a processed coconut oil (correct me if i’m wrong).

It’s one of the most popular fillers atm but there is a big debate on whether it’s healthy or not. I think science leans towards it not being so bad but the research just isn’t there and there are a few red flags. I’m wholesaling my cartridges on already overpriced distillate so I have to cut 10% to keep my margins decent.

What kind of pricing could you do on the v9’s? i’d be looking at between 200-400 on my next order.

1 Like

anyone got a ccell factory contact?

I DM’d you.

@cody Cody, we have big saving price for AC1006, do you have demand?

Yeah my dispensary uses these. They have high min order for the little guys but never had a failed ceramic cart.

1 Like

@mitten616 Hello friend, this is Mandy from ikrusher(ALD branch in USA), glad to know you here and want to find a new supplier with better price and good quality, do you like to test our sample? We have warehouse in LA, fast delivery. We produce above 100K cartridge per day, quality is stable. If any question, feel free to contact me, hope we can build good cooperation, thanks.
Mandy tell: 213 842 9372, email mandy@aldcigarettes.com

1 Like

Seems Chinese companies has its problem while doing business locally

are your ccells industrial or food grade? I would love some samples here in LA.