Chinese cartridge suppliers

ALD group ltd / iKrusher inc

We can probably goto private message at this point.

I would love a pricelist.

1 Like

I found the guy who goes by atom enterprises on Facebook that has a connection to good quality C sell knock offs for a dollar each ship

2 Likes

Mumbles, I had a couple mct and pg cartridges turn black too from soot leaking from the hole to the heating element withmy cryo ethanol extract. What I have tried that seems to help is boiling the alcohol solution of the extract in water for a while. Not a 100% fix, but 80 or 90% better. Perhaps some polysaccharides or some other trace protein is removed, not sure.

I don’t go through lots of cartridges so only tested this 3 or 4 times, but seems to work. It can be hard to fully dry the extract after though. Also color change will occur, some seem to darken, some may lighten, not sure there seems to be a reddening that can happen but sometimes not so much …

1 Like

Thanks. Im not extracting right now I have to purchase my concentrate.

I was diluting too much. wax liquidizer suggests 2:1 dilution but soot problem kept happening until I got down to 1:3 ratio. Gave up on PG.

I found cartridges that work with just about any ratio with any diluent with little to no soot. Liberty V9 and Liberty X5. If you go to thin you get a little gurgling.

I found that my sweet spot ratio is 9.1 g shatter to 5.9 ml of mct plus 5-10% terpenes by weight. Puts me right around
250mg THC per .5ml cart.

1 Like

Are you guys decarbing your cryo ethanol extracts before mixing diluents/liquidizers or is the cart hot enough to decarb when vaporizing? I’ve heard conflicting data

The cart will decarb thca, it just won’t eat crystals. Everything needs to be dissolved.

1 Like

Itsuwa is the manufacturer of the Liberty 9 but Jupiter is Jupiter research…which is manufactured by Smore.

1 Like

Hello Midsfactory!

I have been testing many cartridges over the past several months helped bring a major manufacturer into the Canadian market. If you’re looking for a trade-off between cost and quality, I would highly suggest trying out Transpring. In particular, I would focus on their A3-C cartridge model with a 1 ohm or 1.2ohm resistance. This is their latest technology utilizing a ceramic core with the coil embedded within the ceramic element. The low resistances offer very rapid vaporization and solid cloud production. Further, you’re able to achieve this at a much lower voltage setting on your battery which results in improved battery life!

Depending on the quality of your oil, you can adjust the intake hole size. I find that with my 92% distillate/8% terpene mixture, the 1.6 ohm, 1.6mm intake hole size and 3.2V setting work the best.

Itsuwa is also a pretty solid manufacturer if you’re after cost savings.

Let me know if you have any detailed/technical questions about vapes. I have helped ~20 companies design their custom vaporizer products and am in the process of launching my own line as well!

1 Like

Good info… I wanted to try the jupiter research carts but they have a 1000 piece min just like Ikrusher/ALD too rich for my blood. Ill have to do a search for smore… I usually dont buy more then 100-200 at a time.

Which would happen when mixing the extract with liquidizer & terpenes on a stirring hot plate?

Mumbles - you cannot get in touch with smore directly. You need to go through Jupiter research. I have ordered much smaller batches from Jupiter however, anything below 500 units comes at a bit of a premium.

Transpring will absolutely sell you any amount of carts, however. I have been impressed with their a3c model with the lower resistances!

1 Like

Yeah, I was talking about the sauce cart trend.

Ah I see, ya I’m real simple here lol. Thanks buddy

No problem, same here.:man_mechanic:

Nice thanks Ill check them out. If anyone ever wants to part with 100 or so carts Id love to try what everyones working with. Especially the jupiter research and the ikrusher trulieve carts

I have 100’s of cartridges laying around I’m not satisfied with. I went through half a dozen suppliers on Alibaba and got sick and tired of losing money. I now just stick to ordering the expensive CCells from 3win corp. It hurts to pay 2.65 a cartridge even when spending 10k an order. Having the quality piece of mind is really nice because dealing with upset customers is not my idea of fun. Out of 10,000 I bought I only had 1 bad cartridge. I know the day is going to come where someone comes in and undercuts them by a buck with the quality they deliver and I will be more than happy to switch companies. So if anyone who sells 3-5k cartridges a month with little failure can give me a name of a supplier who can deliver a quality cartridge like CCell please let me know! It blows my mind I have yet to find one that is even close to hitting as good as the CCells. Thanks!

3 Likes

iKrusher makes the ccell carts, they are 1.85 direct. MOQ 1000

I use ikrusher and have for over 2yrs and they have the best quality darts of all the dozens and dozens of companies like you. They have a ccell style that works great . I replace any one that malfunction for all my people and my leak/failure rate is so low it would be hard to give you an accurate number but it’s probably a 1/10of 1% or less.

1 Like

What sku are you using