Cheap hobby cls parts

Hell yeah man, nice score! Thats definitely a decent price for the setup you got!

1 Like

Build a little circle shaped wire rack in there and you can rotate and put a couple slabs in at a time. Works better on 10-15 gal chambers but same idea

1 Like

Nice, thanks for the tip!

I ordered a few things from them over the weekend but a lot of the things I’ve seen since aren’t giving me much confidence. Sucks I can’t find any other options for a CLS for less than about 750 CAD that I can trust. Anyone have any other suggestions other than Ablaze?

Unfortunately I can’t really think of anything that’s ready to go at that price range.

What concerns you about the parts you ordered.

As @Idab916 and I were saying earlier, you’ll always end up having to replace something most of the time anyway with most kits, no matter how much money you spend on one.

Cheapest and most reliable would be killa for a smaller system, but that’s out of the price you have.

1 Like

Hey @BigM and @Cheezytaco
You guys getting any response from Ablaze? I bought a heat pad and now they are non responsive to email.

I made purchase on the 9th email for shipping on the 13th.

2 Likes

How long ago did you place the order? I know when I ordered my tank, it took about 4 days for them to ship it out. And what was weird is it was fulfilled by amazon.

1 Like

I ordered on the 7th, order processed on the 9th. Got a confirmation email saying I will get another email when it is shipped. I have emailed them twice since then. Tried the amazon “live chat” thing too…

Have you tried calling? Like i said before there customer service is garbage. My second order from them was also fulfilled by amazon

2 Likes

I appreciate the input, everyone.
I could just be antsy and impatient.
Voice call today at some point, for sure. Those deals just seamed too good to be true so it makes me feel sketchy.

If I remember correctly, you have to pay via amazon or PayPal when you checkout.

If that’s the case, you can always get your money back pretty easily if they don’t fulfill the order worst case scenario anyway.

3 Likes

Very true. I paid through PayPal. So that’s definatly the worst case senario; me not gettin the deals.:sleepy:

My order shipped in two shipments, both from Amazon. It came really fast, just like with Prime, probably like two and three days after ordering. I didn’t have any issue with my order, so I have no experience with their customer service.

1 Like