Champs trade show raided by DEA… or was it?!

This is gold

1 Like

You did read the part at the end that clearly states d8 is banned in nv? Right . It’s funny cuz most states hold the same position I personally would only feel safe selling d8 in Florida

1 Like

Is this the first move the DEA has made on Delta-8?

2 Likes

Essentially

• a vendor gave out samples at an event where doing so was prohibited.
  • The person they gave the sample to was part of the district attorneys office.
  • In NV delta 7,8,10, 11 are banned
  • FBI and DEA were not involved at all (see above)

Moral of the story? Don’t sell delta 8 at a trade show in a state where its banned and hope it just works out.

12 Likes

There is already a thread on this and I made it

4 Likes

My bad, too bad I can’t delete it.

Topics merged

3 Likes

So, let me get this straight: The original posters on TWB and Insta confused Expo Security with DEA?! Seriously, how dumb can you be?

3 Likes

I don’t really do social media, but I imagine DEA gets you more likes, views or whatever than ‘local security’

9 Likes

The reports must of ate too much CBD to think straight

18 Likes

14 Likes

I like to say “train of salt” in such instances :bullettrain_front:
choo choo motherfucker

is it dumb though if it gets you attention? :man_shrugging: no bad publicity blah blah…

4 Likes

I am a living breathing example of how that shit does not work in the long term.

2 Likes

And you would be well on your way if you were actually as toxic as you try hard to be BTW- you’re not, but you really love to think that you’re this edgy internet voice of superiority- I detect that you’re actually a pretty kind fellow who really enjoys his work and is passionate about chemistry- it’s okay to leave the edge behind bro, you don’t need to carry that in order to be the person you want to be- I’d be more impressed if you showed your softness.

8 Likes

i really don’t, but if that’s what you think, that’s perfectly fine. every good story needs an antagonist!

the one thing i am most passionate about is sustainability. taking a look at the state of the planet reveals how that should be everyone’s top priority, and surely you’d agree that baseless speculation and shitposting for the sake of internet points is just one, but in my opinion a quite important aspect of how ignorance and hunger for attention will ultimately hinder any attempt at enabling sustainable growth.

my experience is that if you want to get heard, it’s often most effective to present concepts in a way that “stirs the pot”, for if it creates some initial friction even among those who actually agree with that concept, it ultimately brings about discourse that gets more people to stop and think what’s actually at the core of it and how it might affect them, when they might have ignored it otherwise.

we are now in a situation where we’re way past the crossroads of turning our society towards sustainability, and so now it is not the time for a “light touch” anymore.

10 years from now - at best! - you’d be happy to be able to fight me on ideas, but you’re going to have to fight for your life.

7 Likes

ay he kinda edgy he called me a n****r in my DM

2 Likes

No he didn’t. Iirc he quoted your dumbass user name

3 Likes

yes tf he did puss boi he edited it to nibba after i told him i was gonna post it stfu dummy dont call me a liar get a mod to check dat shit n tell me im lyin cuz i aint

2 Likes

You should check out this new forum that all of of us are using instead of Future4200 it’s like where all the sick weed trapper tech is. Seems right up your alley.

5 Likes