Champs trade show raided by DEA… or was it?!

I just saw this, and a post by blacklist saying that it was actually a false report??

Anyone on the floor care to report what is going sown over there ?

3 Likes

Damn crazy. I live in Nevada I was thinking about getting involved in d8 awhile back but after talking to the nv hemp director I decided not to. They told me it’s illegal

1 Like

Champs raid is called 100% bs?

Or
:wink:

2 Likes

Last time I was in Nevada, legality of your various schemes varied based on how much money you could stuff in the local law enforcements pockets and which judge you were related to

5 Likes

Someone handed out samples when vendors were told specifically not to and according to sources it was the attorney General of NV so the organizers weren’t too pleased plus LEO’S were out asking for samples seeing who they could get for violating rules.

5 Likes

Lmfao AG gets cbd edible and goes cringe raid status with no actual news of it? Oh my bad. This link sourcing blacklist is mainstream news. Lul

Didn’t they just have their first paidlist event?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t you do the same if you thought it was real weed and got a cbd edible.

18 Likes

Where is @Kingofthekush420 at?

We need to get the guy set up with a booth that has all his posts blown up on poster board explaining how D8 is legal and why

22 Likes

These edibles ain’t shit

30 minutes later:

Cancel all hemp

30 Likes

Lmao no. I wouldn’t go to a Champs tradeshow as AG.

Where’s the political brilliance in going to this event?

Can’t stop laughing at that last comment tho

4 Likes

What if the ag was looking for a dope new rig and was looking to get high when they mistakenly taken a cbd edible as a real thc edible and said fuck all this fake shit. It’s ends today. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

8 Likes

Dumbass attorney general visits well known stoner trade show and gets fucked up. Would be legendary.

3 Likes

Nevada has outlawed D8 from hemp

I’m down in FL or another state that hasn’t done that

5 Likes

Weed is legal here in NV. Why not use cannabis as an ag?

3 Likes

Yeah, sounds like more hype boy shit

Omg our d8 got raided so you can’t sell yours wink wink spread the news

If you’ve been to these shows you know something is fishy af

2 Likes

I’d like to think they were looking for a new rig and got swindled into a d8 edible…. Throat started bleeding and projectile vomiting….

Then they said d8 is poison and raid

I know this isn’t what happened but we can all dream can’t we??

On another note. Vegas in summer time is hot as fuck. Way hotter than Florida. This is nearly unbearable

7 Likes

preview

Attorney General

16 Likes

I smell a d8ploy or is that d8vomit

Both? Both is acceptable…

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I just bust out laughing

4 Likes

I’m still dying. Sometimes the jokes hit

4 Likes