Champs trade show raided by DEA… or was it?!

23 Likes

100% Lmao coa game be in your email like

giphy (6)

I’m guilty (Learning) but laughing the entire time.

5 Likes

Bro, it’s like a convection oven here in the sun. Shit ain’t no joke. Put away over 2 gallons of water yesterday, and more today. In the shade the shits bearable. I’m literally going to look like Florida Aaron again. Which means looking like an islander. I hold a tan like no one’s business!
I am waiting on some weed to be delivered, so there’s that. You know, make an order, and they come drop it off. Why hasn’t this been a thing for decades? (Although it’s been a while since I ordered, and I’m now feeling dubious.) They’ll show, I have faith.

So yeah… How about that Champs thing? I’d be fucking pissed off too if someone replaced my edible with CBD. Definite titty twister territory.
So let that be know! You break me off with a CBD edible (or just regular food), when I’m expecting stony bologny… I’m twisting a nip!

5 Likes

It has been a thing for decades.

Hope it arrives fire

2 Likes

I know, I just thought about what I wrote. Duh… Long day
Legally we’ll say.

2 Likes

Delivering is my big past time and fun income. I’d kill to be the Uber eats driver that dropped off a little too much extra for the AG

Bet I want to see more of this news

1 Like

Shit, I’d do it too. But legally. I thought about setting up a delivery service in Orlando under the guise of donations. But it’s not legal legal. You can do that shit in AK, and slide all day. No problems

1 Like

Delivery is on it’s way! 1/2 of dosi do, I’m looking forward to it!

2 Likes

5 Likes

lol hey sorry that we posted the feds where there - but actually no feds at all sorry

8 Likes

Just became my biggest MidsNews provider.

Jk everyone. We got a lot of neg attention and gonna move away from this topic and sell out to some dudes who booked an overpriced club

3 Likes

how many d8 companies calling it quits over the fake news?

4 Likes

How many d8 companies being legit with their books lol

2 Likes

Why be legit with the books. Just send it brah

4 Likes

I was just about to make a thread because I figured this would surprise you guys…

This really, really scared me today. Put the fear of god in me.

Even though it didn’t turn out to be real, I’ve had a change of heart.

I am no longer 85% confident D8 is perfectly legal and not going anywhere.

I am now 90% confident in the same.

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Legitimately shedding them Brah
Sorry, “recycling them”…

2 Likes

How many legit companies being legit with their books?

1 Like

There arent any legal d8 companies in nevada, they all moved next to @Killa12345 to make him feel uncomfortable lol

6 Likes

… edit

blacklist

Yea nah sorry, that “dude” is a fucking tinfoil hat loser

Anything she says needs to be taken with a heavy amount of sea salt

5 Likes