Cellular Wafers are the future of drug delivery tech!

Is that “no the lecithin is not the buffer”?

You sure about that?!?

Can you make heads or tails of the paper I posted that might address that possibility in a rational fashion?

(Aka what IS the pKa of “lecithin”?!?)

1 Like

Reread my post and you’ll see that I tried to adjust final ph and ph during intermediate steps and accidentally made some things that were too dangerous to continue exploring the effects of ph alterations. Look up targeted ethosomes and you’ll see what I am talking about. There are cellular structures that can preferentially latch onto specific tissues in the body. Moderna targeted the mitochondria with the mRNA Vax using a PEGylated lipid nano vehicle with a variety of proprietary alterations. I wanted to toy with these ideas til I realized the potential danger involved and stopped. Adding sodium hydroxide to solutions will increase the ph to high levels, so please give me a better than word for a solution that’s semi buffered. There is absolutely some kind of buffering occurring there because the solution is more resistant to ph changes than it is if you just adjust the ph up without anything acidic. I didn’t claim it was a great buffer but I didn’t think it mattered much. And I don’t care about ph buffers at all either. You are specifically looking for things to poke holes in. I’ve stated multiple times that ph is completely irrelevant to potency from what I’ve seen. Modifying it just has some interesting effects. I think you should experience the magic of this formula for yourself and then use your extensive knowledge to repost everything in a much better format. I didn’t even finish high school and I don’t, nor ever have, worked anywhere near the scientific industry. I don’t care about jargon and ultra detailed terminology. What I care about is winning the race. Making a working product was the goal and i succeeded and am now trying to teach it in the best way i know possible. I think it’s cool that I’m sharing this stuff for free rather than just using it get myself wealthy. You can dissect things all you want but I’d prefer if you DM me for semantics debates rather than dilute the transmission of applicable knowledge in the public space. Also, some of these concepts are massive and would require hundreds of pages of reading to grasp for the general public. So I’m trying not to go into every rabbit hole just yet. That doesn’t imply I’m attempting to mislead anyone, questions and patience will get my explanations faster than any other method. I understand your desire to defend the community against improper grammar, but please point it at someone with negative intentions. I’m just here to teach what I know

4 Likes

Is that not how knowledge is advanced?

Not here to “grade your grammar”. You got the concept wrong. Why? Do you understand the concept when it is explained. evaluating your use of chemistry specific vocabulary is absolutely relevant to understanding your posts.

Were I here to grade your grammar, I fail to see how your intentions are relevant.

4 Likes

Absolutely. I just gotta have some breathing room. I am not ready for the full shark tank experience yet, lol. I need to crowdsource the fine details of this thing so I expect lots of blanks to be filled in. But I don’t want the core principles to get lost before they are explored. I still have lots of questions myself that need to be answered about how and why this stuff works. It’s a pretty mindblowing thing to me and I mainly built it through excessive trial and error. I didn’t use the scientific method very well here. I kind of accidentally discovered this path while just trying to make slightly stronger edibles. Call me crazy but I feel like something put these ideas in my head and I’ve been trying to sort them all out for years myself

1 Like

Have you shared samples of these gummies with anyone here yet? Can anyone vouch for these since you don’t seem to have testing or anything?

Starting to sound a little pseudo-sciency

5 Likes

I don’t know anyone on here. I have plenty of friends who can vouch for me but I’d have to convince them to join. That’s why I posted recipes rather than just claims. I’ve also offered to personally walk people through the process and give them materials as well. This stuff is very exciting to me and everyone I know who has ever had it. I’m hoping everyone here will get a chance to try it asap

1 Like

It’s not that expensive to get them tested for potency and everything else (aw, mc etc) and then at least you know what you’re dealing with

Uh huh.

“Why does so much of this sound like gobbledygook?”

“Oh! Zero chemistry training…”

…and folks have been biting their tongues.

But “sodium hydroxide buffered” at pH 9 is hogwash plain and simple, it would not be helpful to YOU to let it slide.

6 Likes

There’s also no way to test these for potency. The potency is delivered by the architecture rather of the mix rather than the dosage. Although, i desperately want someone to make a high powered batch and map the architecture using microscopy and other analytical methods I don’t have access to

1 Like

Promise to apologize if my formulas are substantially more effective than anything you can make?

We could do some blind tests pretty easy with your gummies vs others and really get a good idea that you are onto something (or if you’re the gummy cheeba)

I think everyone has been biting their tongue giving you the benefit of the doubt but wow dude lol… I seriously doubt you’re onto anything at all here…

3 Likes

I’m down to back any of it up. I didn’t come here unprepared fellas

Send it out for testing, that’d be a start… I bet you could find someone to do it at cost here out of curiousity

2 Likes

For what? Continuing your education. Fuck no.

Happily license the tech or sing your praises if it works, but if your crowd sourcing this then you want folks who have pieces you don’t. And certainly want folks who will tell you you’re off base when you are.

4 Likes

Haha. This is what I expected to occur. Let’s hear all the tongue biters

This would be quite the troll though. Seems far fetched but I’ve seen bigger. Thank you for the entertaining dialogue

1 Like

It’s all free info. I’m crowdsourcing info to give away to the public, lol. Reread the original post and you’ll see that this is not a thread for slanging anything or licensing anything. What do you sell by the way?

1 Like

Can I buy some of these gummies anywhere?

Wish I could facilitate that but that’s not why I’m here

You could easily facilitate that lol… can I just buy a handful directly?