Cellular Wafers are the future of drug delivery tech!

This is a good one. Flavor it liberally, they taste so juicy and perfect. Dehydrate them to a crisp and they taste like a Starburst. Leave them springy and Dehydrate the outside surface to get a chewy center. Feel free to coat them with all kinds of flavored sugars and what not. This is a very diverse recipe that produces instant acting 20mg gummies in bulk for very cheap. They are also vegan and gelatin free. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Pectin Gummy Recipe .pdf (48.6 KB)

11 Likes

@CellularSecrets for MOM!!!
I have not gone in the rabbit hole you are proposing but the dedication and R and D are obvious as is your wish to share
Thx for whatā€™s one of the best write ups of 2022 it will probably be 2023 by the time I have some questions and remarks but
:pray:

25 Likes

Here is the gummy recipe with the same format as what I did above! Immense respect to you and your process, good sir.

Cellular Wafer Pectin Gummies.pdf (634.5 KB)

12 Likes

Anyone had a chance to try a recipe? Iā€™m planning to release some video tutorials soon but Iā€™ve been busy with work. I can personally guide anyone through the process and supply free cbd distillate if such pioneering minds existā€¦

4 Likes

Dm me for direct guidance and l can ensure you make a proper batch on your first attempt. I can also explain the financial potential and other aspects that donā€™t pertain to science. Trying this tech one time may forever change the way you view drug kinetics and biology. It did for me and my inner circle.

4 Likes

I have a ton of CBD distillate and do want to try. A video would make it easier but really at this point Iā€™m waiting on the owner to come around again and give me the go ahead to buy the supplies.

1 Like

Is there anywhere I can buy these gummies to try? Do you have testing on any of it?

Iā€™d give it a whirl, but Iā€™m really not a fan of using ā€œspritzā€ as a unit of measurement. Can you narrow that down to an ml amount to spray? Or is it not that important?

A video would definitely be helpful if youā€™re so inclined.

6 Likes

What are we defining as alkaline water here? Obviously weā€™re talking about a pH rangeā€¦but is there an ideal pH range? If weā€™re using filtered water at home is there a specific alkali that would be ideal to mix into the water based on itā€™s physiochemical properties to make the lecithin mixture work better? In other words would a sodium hydroxide alkaline water be more or less effective than say a sodium bicarbonate alkaline water? Or does it not matter so long as my final pH is a specific value? Do we need to be concerned with buffering capacity?

6 Likes

The ml amount introduced at once is a flexible variable. The primary purpose of alternating introduction of solvent and water is to flip the phospholipid tail orientations back and forth repeatedly while introducing api. The rate of introduction is surely a consequential variable in some metric, but not in any Iā€™ve discovered.

2 Likes

Ph is irrelevant in the final mixture but a higher ph will dissolve the lecithin granules at a more even rate. But, you can use tap water or any bottled water

1 Like

High ph sodium hydroxide buffered formulas(9-9.5) have a much stronger effect on co-administered water soluble drugs. But I do not know if they are safe and they donā€™t seem to be anymore efficacious at delivering hydrophobic api

1 Like

Got it. Thanks for the clarification! I have all of these ingredients at home, I think Iā€™ll give this a whirl over the weekend and Iā€™ll show off some products and stuff next week!

One thing I might mention then is as this recipe starts to be used or this information is shared with the forums that we start to specify why certain things are the way they are. I just mention this because when it comes to formulation work I like to understand why Iā€™m doing something and in this case the alkali water seems to be primarily to aid in the dissolution and solvation of the lecithin granulesā€¦so making a little footnote in the recipe that the purpose of the alkali water is for solvation and any water could be used would be helpful for someone who likes to read into things like I do.

I havenā€™t read the entire recipe in depth yet so I will probably have several more questions as I give this a trial run.

2 Likes

How much does the ethanol proofing effect this process? For instance 190 vs 200 proof? I will be using 200 proof non-denatured food grade ethanol when I do this, but have you noticed any difference between different ethanol proofs?

Iā€™ve never tested the different ethanol proofs. Iā€™ve always had luck with everclear. The ethanol is also being heated in an open vessel. I donā€™t know the exact hygroscopic potential of ethanol at various temps but Iā€™m sure 200 proof would reduce to something close to 190 proof with enough atmospheric exposure. The primary goal of the solvent is to get total dissolution of the hydrophobic api as well, so different api may carry differing affinities for solvent proof. Iā€™ve carried this formula out with isopropyl as well for topical applications and anything over 90% isopropyl works fine.

Is there a reason why you donā€™t just save the ā€œflipā€ for a single step towards the end?

Got it. Iā€™ll try to do some picture and comment documentation as I go through the process. Eager to try some new R&D out.

I should have a video tutorial up by Monday. Iā€™m working on a module type system to educate on lipid based drug carriers and how to make them at home

6 Likes

Right on. It will be interesting to see if I end up doing it the way your tutorial lays it out or not based on my interpretation of the instructions.

Bullshit or extreamly bullshit?

2 Likes

I am interested to give it a whirl. Donā€™t personally know much about emulsions but it would be really neat if this is a magic bullet for stable emulsions that donā€™t require 750$/kg secret sauces.

3 Likes