CCELL will launch a new product soon

Just found the CCELL will launch a new product soon, it seems to be a pod system device from the pic. Does anyone know more about this?

2 Likes

It’s a disposable. Pods are going extinct.

6 Likes

it looks like a larger capability disposable

1 Like

Finally, It turns out to be a large 2.0ml disposables. Shocked me, I’ve seen some topics about 2.0ml will be a new trend, someones do not think so, but now I think it’s the time.

It will need to be charged 3-4x

And then will stop working after a couple weeks. All my c cell batteries they have sent me for demos lasted less than a month of occasional use.

5 Likes

I got a terp logic disposable sample that’s pretty neat, pctg+viton, 1000 mah battery, everything is recyclable except the tank/coil/moutpiece

1 Like

Interesting. I’ve had the opposite experience with their batteries.

I’ve got a palm that I found the other day that I’ve had since 2018ish and it’s still kickin

3 Likes

Damn! I have two palms that don’t work.

4 Likes

CCELL will launch another new product soon, looks like a large capacity pod device with a long mouthpiece again.

Finally, it turns out to be a 1ml Disposable Vape: CCELL Sima

Tank Volume: 1.0ml
Battery Capacity: 300mAh
Dimensions: Φ17 x 101H (mm)
Visible oil view window
LED indicator
Inhale activated
Micro-USB charging
Available for customization

1 Like

What the fuck is wrong with the world. Fuck this disposable shit. Same fucking garbage took over my nicotine vaping industry and the stupid customers love getting sold 1.00 worth of hardware for 20 bucks.

I wish I had no morals or care for the environment I could make a killing, too.

7 Likes

lol I hadn’t had a coffee yet. That was a little expletive-heavy.

1 Like

has anyone actually tried the 2ml ccell ? I find it funny that CCELL tells its customers not to refill and that they could leak/clog after the first 1ml then they make a 2ml model with the same coil.

2 Likes

I agree 100%. Pods or carts at least save the batteries from being doomed to landfills.

1 Like

This is actually a fairly smart design as opposed to the plethora of flatter “Juul-style” disposables that tend to clog and spit due to using a smaller coil head and center post that will naturally clog as extracts are heated and cooled time and time again.

Also, the fact that it stands upright is also a smart design to keep the oil at the bottom of the tank.

It’s very similar to the STEM we produce. Only difference is that we utilize a comparable hemp plastic to make it a bit more friendly on the environment.

AVEO makes advanced vapor devices for cannabis.

1 Like

right all those rechargeable lithium batteries going to waste

when its 2205 and the world is falling apart, i hope my great great grandchildren are using old disposable batteries for their flashlights

1 Like

Again, CCELL launched another disposables vape,which claims to be the teeniest tiniest vape you’ve ever seen.

CCELL Eazie 0.3ml Disposable

Tank Volume: 0.3ml

Battery Capacity: 250mAh

Dimensions: 75.3H Ă— 19.6W Ă— 11.4D (mm)

LED indicator

Inhale activated

Available for customization

CCELL INS just showed another new device, it looks like a disposable pen or vape battery.

Is the 2.0 ml cartridge supposed to be like the triple cheeseburger on the menu that makes you order more of the new medium size 1ml cartridges?

2 Likes